Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Purchase one of our Beach Cabana's and enjoy the rental income it will produce
3 units fully completed and available for sale starting at just $30,000 U.S

Our rental Cabana project is designed as an income producer and not as a place to retire or sit in it for a long term basis. The project is designed to produce a return on your investment by renting out your time period to visitors and sharing in the revenue with the resort.

In addition you get to visit Ambergris and stay in your Cabana for 2 full weeks per year and enjoy the resort facilities and the rental revenue it produces for the rest of your time period.

Purchase a quarter (3 months) interest in one of our completed beach & Pool Cabanas for just $30,000 U.S Cash and start enjoying an income right away with reservations already in place. Just 4 quarters still available. Projected ROI year one 10-12% (As with any investment returns could be higher or lower)

Purchase one of our additional planned units under construction (12 month estimate for completion) and we will finance you with NO Money Down and 100% financing at just $396.60 per month while we continue the development of the remaining 4 cabanas. We will provide you with monthly updates with pictures on construction prior to each installment payment to ensure development is progressing.

Resort has a full dive center, Freshwater Pool, Restaurant, Bar.

If you have been looking for a place to purchase on Ambergris but did not want to spend $100,000-$200,000 plus for a condo now there is an alternative.

Just to clear up any reference that may come to past developments of other resorts that never materialized this Resort is Open and ESTABLISHED with extensive marketing in place, existing guests and future bookings the Bar & Restaurant is open to guests and the Dive center diving every day.

For more information or questions feel free to post or e-mail [email protected]

regards

Gaz Cooper

Gaz,

I am in AC right now. I leave Thurs, lets get together. are you at playa blanca beach club?

Steve

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
Gaz, will the restaurant be full service all year round, or just in high season?

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Yes I am onsite feel free to pass by

With regards to the restaurant and resort we are open all year long 365 days a year.

Best regards

Gaz

M
M
Good Afternoon,

I am a Canadian looking at relocating to belize with my wife. I have a business degree and tourism degree. Currently I am working as an Assistant Front Office Manager at the Hilton.

Do you need any help or are you looking for employees?

Let me know and I can send a resume.

Thank You

Peter

OP Offline
Hi Peter

Not looking for any employees at this time

regards

Gaz

Gaz:

Hi, I am extremly interested in speaking with you. I am sending you an email and would like to call you with some questions. I will be there in August and would also like to meet in person.
Excited to chat or email soon!|
KE

I would also like to find the artice on www.

In addition www.modernmaturity.com regarding belize, this is facinating to me!
KE

Ke, I would like to read the article on Belize, but could not find it on the web site. Could you give me a little guidence? Would appreciate it.
Pam

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 160 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.