Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I am interested in photos (high-quality digital or slides) taken in Belize for consideration in several print publications published by a travel agency in the United States. Would love to hear from both hobby and professional photographers who have file images from Belize or will be visiting Belize soon. Compensation possible, particularly for cover-quality images. Just drop me a note by email, [email protected]

T Sayler, My son has good photos. Some of his stuff was at the SPSC party In houston this year. Try him at [email protected] If you have questions or problems getting hold of him, drop a note and I'll try and help.

skullyboy's son's photos (artist: Colby Crossland-right D?) are the best you can get if you are looking for class A quality photo art. I recommend Colby's art to all. His work consists of beautiful photos of Belize and are all professionally processed and finished. How you doing Darrell?

I agree totally with Miss A. I saw the photos at the SPSC party and they are wonderful. Wish I could take that kind of pictures myself. How are you both Miss A & Skullyboy? Wish you were both joining me in San Pedro in 11 days.

Hey girls, all is well. I think Miss A got the most sought after picture at the party. Anybody know what Ernie did with the rest? I hope he was able to raise more cash for the kids with them.

I also have "THAT" laugh picture along with the only ones from the hot tub at the "no-tell" motel that some don't remember who was in there. :rolleyes: Maybe I could get more people to send more money not to post them. shocked

Tooooo funny WJ.
See ya in a few
Pam : wink

Skully that was Pamela G who won the bid on that photo. Your right that everyone sure did want it but she was the high bidder. I think Ernie entered the rest of the photos onto the Club's books as donated assets, to be auctioned or sold for donations to the club in the future.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.