Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131252 01/14/05 11:56 AM
boricua Offline OP
OP Offline
I AM MULLING BUYING A LOT IN HABANEROS,ANYONE FAMILIAR,ANY VIEWS ON POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH AN INVESTMENT IN REGARDS TO FUTURE PROPERTY VALUES IN NEAR FUTURE.ANY REPLY WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

#131253 01/14/05 01:32 PM
I see you are in Tampa, Florida. A good reference point would be the price of waterfront property in desireable areas of Florida. As it continues to climb in value so does oceanfront property on Ambergris Caye (although selling at only a fraction of Florida prices).
I would look for properties with sufficient frontage to allow for future resort/condo development as larger parcels in prime locations will become more scarce over time.

#131254 01/15/05 03:33 PM
C
C
I have, in the last few weeks, assisted two of my customers in their purchases just north of Habaneros in the Robles and Palm Bay areas of the island. My two most recent customers acted quickly and are now proud owners of caribbean beachfront. Several others decided to "mull it over" and are now upset that the properties they were interested in are now off the market.

The homework is pretty easy to do on pricing, simply see the real estate link on this website's home page and compare the different agency's pricing for properties in the area you're interested in. Ambergris Caye has plenty of reputable real estate agencies to choose from and since they're paid by the seller I would suggest you take advantage of their expertise in the local market. I can tell you that both of the recent sales that I assisted in went within 5% of asking price and one was full price. I know it never hurts to ask but don't expect big discounts off the asking prices here. I agree with tincup that the larger parcels will afford you the most opportunity for future resale and development.

Good luck!

#131255 01/18/05 05:53 PM
boricua Offline OP
OP Offline
tincup,casacayo,thanks for your replies.seafront property is too rich for my blood,but Iam closing on a lot in Habaneros that is 110x210.At 16000 u.s.I hope this will work out as a vacation destination or maybe a good investment for resale in the future.THANKS AGAIN

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.