Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#131668 08/06/05 06:19 PM
C
cbelize Offline OP
OP Offline
C
3 month old "Spa-To-Go" portable hot tub for sale. Can be seen at www.comfortlineproducts.com 6 filters,all chemicals and instructional CD included -US700
Also:
Earthlite Massage Table with carrying case and head-rest-US500
George Foreman Ultimate Grill-US100
ATT portable phone with answering machine-US75
Motorola V6 Picture phone-4 months old- US300
Febreeze "scent-stories"machine US40
additonal scents US7
15,000 Btu Window air conditioner-US250-almost new
Club Car electric Golf Cart 2500US
Womens shoes size 6 for sale(some never worn)
womens clothes size 4
Contact 226-3611 after 4pm

Women's clothes, size 4!!!!!!!

Blinky face, blinky face

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

SS, I send out care packages to my Belizean friends pretty often, you could always pm me if you need me to add something for you. Were you kidding about the size 4? I have a plethora of summer clothes I don't have time to wear that are also size 4 and maybe some size 6 (post pregnancy) clothes.

I'm getting ready to send down a package of school supplies within the next couple of weeks. Let me know if you need my help.

LOL, yes, I was kidding about the size 4. I'm happy for you, but that's not my size. No sirree. smile

Now I feel rather dumb. I have small bones and I chase kids around all day, it's as simple as that.

Seriously, if you needed something from the US, it is no problem for me! smile

There's nothing for you to feel dumb about. I'm sorry if anything I said made you feel that way.

And thanks again for the offer but I'm not in Belize anyway. Maybe someone else will be pleased to accept.

On one of my recent trips to another similar destination, I was asked by a woman working at my chosen hotel, to bring down some of my no longer worn clothes. So the next trip down, I took her a suitcase full. She was pretty happy, especially with the outfits that are good for going to church.

Then I filled my spare suitcase with stuff I bought and was bringing home with me. Worked out great. However, Continental has now changed their baggage policy to be in line with the other airlines. Down from 70 lbs a bag to 50 lbs a bag. I may not be able to be generous that way in the future. When I go for a month, all my clothes and dive gear, start to weigh in pretty close to 100 lbs. (as a rule, I travel princess style). Ya just never know what you might want to have with you . . .maybe the kitchen sink. wink

I hear ya, we are heading to Curacao in a couple of weeks with the kids. As excited as I am, I am still missing Belize. I think there will be more for them to do at thier ages in Curacao. But, as soon as I get another hall pass from my hubby I'm heading to SP!!!
Anyway, I was planning on bringing as many extras as I can, thanks for the airline input. I think I'll be cutting it close once I have the kids stuff and dive gear (which is a b**** to lug around) packed. Oh, and I travel princess style as well, can't help it wink I just like to have some things to give to local folks...

Oh, and worry little, I felt dumb for a only a few seconds because the joke went over my head!

I'd be happy to send out what I can by request to anyone if you need something from "home". Just pm me.

When you go to Curacao are you flying Continental?

If so, you might be OK, cuz I'm pretty sure the 70lb per bag limit is still in effect. IIRC, any flights *booked* prior to Sept.7(?), still allows for the 70lbs. I thought that was a bit strange and so may have it wrong. After all, if a person were to book a trip with Continental now, for departure a number of months later, what kind of mess could that cause at the check-in?

So there's the attendant trying to charge you $25 for your excess weight over 50lbs and you are waving your purchase date in front of their face. smile

These 50 & 70 lb luggage restrictions have been flucuating back & forth with several airlines over the last year or so. Who knows what it will really be when you are ready to travel. Best to call the airline right before departure, or email so you have it in writing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.