Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
OP Offline
I
I am interested in purchasing a 2 bed, 1 or 2 bath condo between Banyon Bay and The Cloisters(right past the cut.) I am open to any between there.

I am especially interested in talking to anyone considering selling at:

PARADISE VILLAS
OASIS DEL CARIBE
PALMS
CORAL REEF VILLAS
BELIZEAN REEF
BELIZE YACHT CLUB

There are 2 units for sale now at The Palms. Talk to Nellie Gomez regarding Paradise Villas. ([email protected]) She manages the units and knows which ones are for sale. Caye Management handles Oasis - they will know what is for sale there.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
I
OP Offline
I
thank you, I did see the units listed with a real estate co. for Palms. One is a 1 bd, the 2 bd I sent an email on. Your info on the others is extremly helpful. I appreciate it.

I remember last time I was there there was a For Sale By Owner at Paradise Villas and it is gone now. I SHOULD have bought it.

Does anyone know if the rumor is true that the barge by Perla Escondida/Island Internet is supposed to be moved to the lagoon side?

been a rumor for years

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I
OP Offline
I
thanks, I am aware it has been a rumor for years. that is why I asked if the rumor is true, not if it was a rumor. I have been told it is definately supposed to move and have been told the reasons...

the question I asked is if it was true.

S
S
wouldn't be a rumour if we knew it were true.

It is true it is going to be moved, but when? That is the real mystery.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
I saw you did not list Royal Palm in you list. Any reason?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
S
spl Offline
S
look, the person is looking for a condo and simply asked about rumor vs. true. As far as "been a rumor a lont time"(which they knew as they stated it was a rumor) and "it wouldnt be a rumor if it was true" I think they are just asking now if it no longer is rumor!

(remember when the bridge was a rumor for yrs and then it became a fact in the papers/prints and it is being built now!)

I too have been told this is no longer a rumor and true and heard the story why it must be moved and they are just not sure when at this point.

Give the person a break. Let them await answers from those who know about the barge or condos. this is not general chat for random comments, this person is simply requesting business info.

I
OP Offline
I
Indy, yes a reason why...I wrote that I am desiring between Banyon and Cloisters. Royal palms is further south than my requirement.
Also, as stated, I am interested in any and all between that range. Not just the ones I listed. The ones listed I just have
extreme interest in.

If someone knows anyone even considering selling at those above and are not ready to sell yet I wanted them to contact me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.