Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Beautiful, water-front lots with many trees. All utilities available. Prices starting at $39,000. Contact for more information.

V
V
Hi, I have been to Belize / San Pedro many times most recently for a month in November just gone. I have never heard of Guanaja Bay Islands. Where is it? I am also interested in buying some land / property over there and recently made an offer for dome beach front land on Ambergris Caye. Unfortunately I was 'gazumped'Can you give me some information about you location / access / and whats for sale please? Thank You.
Vic

The Bay Islands belong to Honduras and are well south of Ambergris Caye.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

D
OP Offline
D
HI Victhebrit,
Guanaja is about 90 miles east of Belize, on the other side of Roatan. A 20 minute flight from Roatan or La Ceiba Honduras.......many incentives for American investors..Plenty of fresh water and lush hillsides. Our lots already have city municipal electric and water. Come take a look and stay at our dive resort. We offer financing, total ownership. contact for more photos or info.

Please put me down for four lots-pick the best that you have available and I will send a cheque for the full amount-what has this got to do with Belize!!!!

C
C
Interested! How can I contact you?

S
spl Offline
S
Calm down Pedro1. Someone interested in Belize could be interested in purchasing elsewhere too. It is not all about Belize, as much as we all love it.

You're absolutely right, spl. Pedro1 needs to get a life. Accordingly I have a couple of listings:

(a) 4 bedroom 0 bathroom house. Large lot, 40 meters by 30 meters. House is "fixer-upper" and has been that way since WW2. House located near Vrlotnya, Chechnya. It's a bit off the beaten tank-track but is just 1 hour by road from shop, another house and post office. Just 5 hours by mine-sweeper from nearest border. Owner is selling because he wants to relocate to a nice place. Bargain at just $39,000.00US or 45,000.000.00 Chechen Zlazkiswankicowiscians. Owner would prefer U.S. $$'s though.

(b) Large mansion and estate for sale in tropical paradise. You can't go wrong with this one! Just $100,000.00US. Reserve it now before someone else does! Just deposit $20,000.00US into our account and it's yours. If you are not 110% delighted with our service after that please come to Lagos, Nigeria for a friendly chat about your new situation.

Sorry, spl, I'm siding with Pedro and Chris on this one.

Beside that, dolphingirl is advertising *all* over the 'net.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.