Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nazman-what do you take us for -obviously a bunch of stark raving morons!!

1. Reef village -appts small -but if you could make 75k profit why not do so and buy another one-is it because you sell them.

2. Please be truthful about the sewage-at the moment it is going into the lagoon-this is not good-WASA have no idea what your plans are but could be looking at closing down the project unless they hear from the owners soon

Holy S&!T, I can't belive I actually agree with pedro1 on something eek Is it true that the first building cracked and had to be jacked back up in the middle? Is it sinking? This is what I heard from someone "Close to the project" ( No I will not name names). Do you know about that naz-man?

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Apologies-the Department of the Environment are the ones concerned about the sewage and thy have been in contact with WASA to find out if there is any substance to the fact of sewage from this development being joined to the towns-the answer from WASA is no.

2miles, no, it isn't true. Our unit is in the first building, and it's not sinking...it isn't cracked. I don't know where these rumors get started, but I do wish someone would get their facts straight. In fact, this building will be standing long after the wind has blown others down around it. It is not going anywhere. It is level, it is strong, and it is nice. Whomever you spoke to who is "close to the project" isn't giving you the facts. OH well...I'm finished tryng to educate...you all can just think what you want, and we'll see what's left after the next hurricaine. If RV goes, so be it....I'll eat crow. If it's still standing and anyone out there needs a shelter, you are more than welcome to come to our place. We will be gracious, and not serve humble pie, or crow. I hope no one takes a punch, but at least with Mother Nature, the facts are the facts, not rumors.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Talked to Jules the new general manager for Reef Village and he has been told that the sewage is going to be transferred into the towns system-he assumed many meetings had taken place and this was going to happen soon-well we know many meetings have not taken place-
S@S I thank-you for volunteering to take people in during a hurricane but the glass used in your appts. are not up to cat4 hurricane standards-would be a pretty dangerous place to be when a large hurricane hits SP-(I was here for Keith)

Sorry Pedro, for your misunderstanding. I said if WE ARE STILL STANDING (after the hurricaine) I would be happy to help.
I am aware that Jules doesn't have the full story a lot of the time, and he is awfully busy "stomping out forest fires". I feel for him, having taken on such a project with so many different directions, but he agreed to do it. I am hopeful that he gets all of his stuff together for the benefit of both RV and himself. I know he is quite capable, and I wish him the best. I hope he gets this part straight before too long. Seems it needs someones attention to sort fact from fiction.
In any event, I am through with trying to educate you or provide you with the facts. I have offered and you have declined by ignoring the offering. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
check your pm I said please put all the blurb on this message-remember most people who have moved here have all been ripped off at some time or other -I personally lost a large amount of money over Basil Jones which is now Legacy Resort(as did over 100 other people) -everybody believed the blurb that was produced by an english guy called Adam Chandler-he disappeared-while I am not saying you are being ripped off,I believe you are wearing rosy tinted glasses,and could well end up having to pay a lot of monies to bring your resort up to standard.
You mention Jules has to put out a lot of fires -why should he have to do that-If you look at other projects this has not been necessary-perhaps RF brought this on themselves

I agree that we have taken a chance, but so far are very pleased with the results. As for Jules, I don't think it's fair that he has to run interference, but he took this on and he is responsible for how he gets his results. I have a great respect for Jules, and consider him a friend. I hope he works out well with RV as he is an asset to have there. Still, I would think that it is better to have facts than heresay, before the mud (pardon the pun) gets flung. I have so little patience with people who swear by the rumors and ignore the facts.
I don't have a bone to pick with you, and I'm very sorry you had a bad experience where Legacy Resort is concerned. That does't necessarily mean that everyone else is doomed to have a bad experience. And, if we do, we have no one to blame but ourselves. It isn't any one elses fault if we don't do our homework and get the facts.
So, thanks for your concern over our possible loss of funds, but I'm braced for the worst, and excited that it hasn't happened. Hopefully, it won't, and we will live happily ever after, wearing our rose tinted glasses. I wish you well, too, and hope you get all you deserve.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
N
N
Here we go again , No wonder I stay away from this board....Way too much DOOM & GLOOM & Negativity ! Someone is always pointing a finger !! I could get really wild & crazy on this one & truely [#%!] you off & disturb your thinking but I will remain cool & calm like Steve
McQueen...First things first, Miss Hottie, this Gator boy from Florida would love to taste a BITE of your Tail !!HAHA...Now back to business !
No,NO,NO...the building is not cracked & sinking.These are silly rumors started by Jealous people & real estate sales people who are very competitive on this island to make a buck ! I'm a real estate Broker in Fla. with 30 years of experience, I have not sold any units in Reef Village, To own a condo in belize, you have to have alot of $$$, a vision for the future & be adventurous. Belize is out of reach for the average American. I have many clients who would love to own in reef village but can't
afford it. If you own in AC, you are part of a very elite & select group of investors who have a vision !!As for the sewage problem , I'm not aware of any , but I have faith that Jeff Pierce is doing the right thing & will resolve any issues. Sun & Sand is right on the money , We have stayed in our units & they are very solid !!
Also, the 2/2 are very spacious !! Pedro, you are Piece of work !! I'm concerned about your Health, you look like you are about to explode with a Heart Attack or Stroke !!! Slow down, smell the Roses, enjoy life more !! Stop your worry, if reef village falls down due to a hurricane or sinking, it will be rebuilt because we have insurance ( HELLO)!!!....Now let me give you the real DOOM & GLOOM Pedro & lets see if you have the smarts to reply to this one or make a "FOOL" out of yourself with the entire board !! Its been reported in Newsweek, Time magazine, Discovery Channel, HBO specials, ect...... Scientists have proven it !! Global Warming is alive & well, & melting the ice caps at a much faster pace than expected. The damage has been done, we can only hope & pray that we can slow it down !!! It wont happen in my or yours lifetime, but probably in the next 50-100 years AC will probably be under water ! Our children & your grandchildren have a rough road ahead !! So , that said. am I worried about Reef village....No,NO,NO...Am I more concerned about global warming..Yes,Yes,Yes..Well, thats all the Doom & Gloom & Negativity you will ever hear out of me!! Kinda DISTURBED your thinking didn't I !! Makes all the negative comments & finger pointing on this board now seem a little insignificant, doesn't it ?? Always look at the BIG picture in Life ! When Life hands you a Lemon , We in Florida make Lemonade !! Enjoy the beauty of San Pedro & AC & appreciate like I do ! Have Faith in God & God Bless America ,Home of the Brave & Free . I will be in San Pedro sometime in the next few months, any one is welcome to check out my condo , have a beer with me ,laugh a little & enjoy some stimulating conversation. Take care friends, cant wait for Friday ...Date Night !!! Dinner at OutBack & then off to See SuperMan Save the World at the movies !! SEEEE YAAAAAA NAZMAN..the REAL DEAL!!!!

N
N
Oh and Pedro,
You're probably a very nice guy , hope to meet you one day , have a beer , & share some war stories, but I have a technique that will calm you down & control that pointing finger of yours!!! It will relax you & might even make you feel good !! TAKE THAT FINGER , DIP IT IN VASELINE, AND STICK IT UP YOUR A---SS !!!
Now that wasn't hard , you get the POINT !!!!
So long from the sunshine state...NAZZZMANNN

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.