Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
C
P1, you are a tool. Get back in your box boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Centex -like Naz your mother must also be proud of your command of the english language-
Keep hiding behind your user name-I am sure that when and if you went to school you were the little unintelligent nerd that no-one spoke or associated with and sat at the front but still the teachers never remembered your name

N
N
Could not resist to jump back in !!!!
Hey Lawless , Never Judge a person til you walked 2 Moons in their Moccasins !!! And you might have trouble with that, since my Feet are probably bigger than your !!! I'm not a negative person , I just defend myself when Jabbed at !!

Hello KathyA , where have you been all my life ??
My Momma always taught me to never say No to a pretty lady, especially if she's buying you a drink ! So yes, Lets head to Berns...then a boatride at Treasure Island or a ride on my Harley or a ride in my Jeep with the wind in your hair or an evening swim in the pool & a hop in the Jacuzzi, then I'll massage your hands & feet & whatever else turns you on ....Your pick... Now thats a date night !! Law, you are invited for drinks at Berns also, you can see
if my Mocassins fit !! Its been real !! You just experienced another edition of the Naz Man, often imitated, NEVER DUPLICATED !!! Happy Holidays to everyone on this board !! The NAZZZZ

C
C
You are so right P1! Wow you are so much more intelligent than everyone here.. Just wanted to get a rise out of you. You are so predictable, just as I thought. You are very amusing also. Have a goooood weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take your pills meds. laugh

Too funny, Centex. But, please, don't encourage him...

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Why would it be wrong to encourage Pedro1 to take his meds? er, pills? er, meds? whatever?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

SS....not about the meds, it's about complimenting him so he would continue his rants...oh never mind... :rolleyes:

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Pedro 1 - just a quick correction. Basil Jones is now Tranquility Bay. Legacy Resort is about 7 miles south of Tranquility.

Sun&Sand, I knew what you meant.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Seashell, I thought you did, but seemed everyone was sort of "dead in the head" that day and I had to explain to everyone. So, just decided it wasn't than important.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.