Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Oh Jane you are the greatest.
Debbie could bring that great dish of her's
chicken feet.

Denverdan, It will be so good to see you and your family at Jane's. Denver maybe you could bring your ice chest.

Sunkissed, do not worry about the recipes, just bring your family on to Jane's too.
Could you bring some toothpicks.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 11-20-2000).]

Dare To Deviate
Jane, either add 14 more to the table or send me that yam/cranberry crisp recipe!
I do the cooking every year, so I can get all the leftovers.
This year I'll spend the evening trying to talk everyone into saving their pennies for airfare so we can all invade a certain little island I know of ;-)

Jane,
YESSSSS!!!!! Add us to the list. Since the ice is coming in a cooler, I'll bring the cane juice. Deal? [Linked Image] I too like your menu! And by all means send the recipes!!! Kids mentioned I make the same ole shit year after, year, after year. Okay. The family traditions are getting old. Need some new "stuff". Sounds heavenly.......... Happy Turkey Day!!!
Debbie

D
D
Hope, Chloe, MamaLiz, Debbie, this will be such great fun. [Linked Image] Why with Frank doing the cooking, Jane can join us in the living room with the cane juice so we can all plan next years events!!! Sunkissed, why don't you just collect all your family and bring them along. Who knows, we probably could start making arrangements to be on the AC at the same time! [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

D
D
You know, Hope, Chloe, MamaLiz, Debbie and Sunkissed, I was just thinking, .....perhaps we should make arrangements to get to Janes place the day before...... say .... oh around noon. We could probably camp out on the living room floor. I can bring extra blankets with that 20 degree weather they are having. I'm sure she can use the extra help with that cheesecake!

Well heck... I just checked and we're not doing anything either, so we'll be there! We'll bring the kids... I called about boarding out the dogs but the kenel is full... ok to bring them? 2 great danes and a doberman... they're gentle... most of the time.

Denny

C
C
Jane, Bob and I are alone too...and we love a party! How about 2 more and a golden and yorkie? Actually, I would love your recipe for the crisp and the cheese cake, if you have the time. We just got back from San Pedro on Friday night, and as I was shopping for groceries on Saturday I realized how very fortunate we are to be able to go to the store any time we want and pick up anything we need. We have so much to be thankful for! Carole ([email protected])

Carole
Denny, I love great danes, I had two one time also, so this will be a thrill for me.
Kennels are booked here too. I will bring my Shih Tzu, dalmatian, and cat. Oh granddaugher will have to bring a baby pitbull. These are house animals, so they can sleep with us to keep us warm in PA.
Jane are you ok with these arrangements?
How long do you want us to stay?

Dare To Deviate
My teenaged son offered to bring his electric guitar and the 12 year old is bringing his trumpet!!! so now we have entertainment!!! [Linked Image]
Debbie

D
D
Oh Jane, I know you can hardly wait for all of us to get there! [Linked Image] Hubby and I are free until the 28 of November so we can stay until then .
As long as the farrier is coming today to trim my horses feet, we will just bring them with..... They are in the mood anyway with all of the snow we have up here. Now don't worry if you don't have a barn for them Jane, they like coming inside the house. We can pick them up on our way back from Ac in Dec.
Oh Jane, you are just a "Honey". Sleigh rides anyone?

[This message has been edited by Delila (edited 11-21-2000).]

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.