Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
well well well....HI EVERYONE!!! i cant believe what i missed here. i had such a shitty day, come on here at 10 pm and LMAO!!of COURSE you are all welcome. delila and denny, no barn but 2 acres for the dogs and horses, you scoop the poops. but the rest of ya get the garage. the kids, 18 and under can share steves bunkbeds, should hold about 20. pets (except mine) in the basement, sorry. dustin, bring the guitar, i have an acoustic. does he know any U2 or REM? but leave the trumpet home. oh, i only got service for 21, gotta bring your own plates and utensils. ya'll can stay until the house is cleaner than when you got there(shouldnt take long)and all those "little repairs" are taken care of. my garden needs some tending, and the windows need washing. i will try to post those recipes. my mouth was watering reading them today.mmmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
as to where i was, i was cleaning up the plant my cat knocked into the tub, then trying to fix my dryer that broke, on the phone with maytag forever, then grating gingerroot for an hour(dont ask), doing the dishes, hanging the wet wash, looking for recipes, then aimee's tai kwan do class, and then off to mcdonalds indoor playland. sigh. yet i am thankful.
oh, and i have olive and cocktail onions. need more little umbrellas, oh oh and pineapple juice, and maybe some toilet paper. i only got 9 rolls.

Jane so glad we could brighten your bad day.
LOL LOL
Jane you are a good sport, thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Oh I think I'll stop off at Bill's place in St Louis, and have some White Castle burgers, not sure they are hamburgers, so we might be running a tad late.

Dare To Deviate
J
J
[Linked Image] Thanks Delila, hope to see you in there again sometime! Jane, sounds like you've got your hands full!! Well, I'm off to start the pie baking, I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and lots to be thankful for!!

My holiday is off to a wonderful start..... helped my son rebleach his hair for the holidays. (surfer look) came out orange. My mother in law will be horrified. I'M HORRIFIED!!!! (He loves it....?????) Baked my pumpkin pie last night. came out good. We're on a roll. Made potato salad for tonights, ham......out of mustard.....DAMN. Used powdered...... I was afraid to taste it.... Washed my outfit to wear tomorrow. Spilled beach down the front.... OOooopss. Now what do I wear? got up this morning to make coffe. Out of beans. Out of ground....Shit. Instant. YUCK!!!! Put the kettle on, and can you believe this??? We had an electrical fire in the stove!!!! smoke everywhere. Threw the breakers. Mark is home from work, "working" on it..... Bet we'll have to replace it. (Thank God it happened while we were at home... Boys were still asleep. Could have been horrible... Thank you angels!!!!) Yes, indeedy..... The holidays have officially arrived.... [Linked Image]
Debbie

D
D
hmmmmmmm, let's see now....... got the horses harnessed..... got the sleigh packed,.... took the two dogs over to daughters house....... got three cases pineapple juice..... 2 big boxes toilet paper....... U2 cd's.... paper plates..... guess we're ready to go!!!!! See you all at Janes !!!!! [Linked Image]

Happy Thanksgiving

D
D
ooopppppssssss, turning sleigh around to Debbies.......... looks like she could use some help here.

Dear daughter Debbie, Hon just go back to bed and pull the blanket over your head, and sleep thru the holiday, but first put a cap on your son's head to cover his orange hair, so your mother in law does not stroke.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
(jane just sitting there, BIG smile, proud of her friends), sigh.

well, its 3pm and no ones here yet. did ya get the address right??

happy holiday everyone.

Mom,
I think that's an excellent idea!!!! Nice long nap....lay on the couch and watch the Macy's Parade in NYC....sounds good to me. I've had it!
Jane, I'll be there shortly. Remember I'm bringing the cane juice. (If I have any left before I arrive!!! My nerves are shot)
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 11-22-2000).]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.