Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
My son, frustrated with all the rules he had to follow, asked me, "Dad, how soon will I be old enough to do as I
please?"

I answered immediately, "Son, I don't know. No man has lived that long yet."

--------------------------------------------
I got into my grubbiest clothes on Saturday
morning and set about all the chores I'd been putting off
for weeks.

I cleaned the garage, pruned the hedge, and was halfway through mowing the lawn when a woman pulled up in the driveway and yelled out her window to me, "Say, what do you get for yard work?"

I thought for a minute, then answered, "The lady
who lives here, lets me sleep with her."

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
OP Offline
All eyes turned to stare as a gorgeous redhead walked into the costume party stark naked. The alarmed host rushed to intercept her.

"Where's your costume?" he hissed through clenched teeth.

"This is it," she calmly explained. "I came as Adam."

"Adam?" her host exploded. "You don't even have a dick!"

She replied, "Give me a few minutes."

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
*shaking my head*
Sounds like a deal to me!!!!!! [Linked Image]
Deb

OP Offline
Mrs. Zeke goes to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that
the Zekester is missing.
The policeman asked for a description.
She says, "He's 35 years old, 6 foot 4, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build,
weighs 185 pounds, is soft-spoken, and is good to the children.
The next-door neighbor protests,
"Zeke is 5 foot 4 inches, chubby, bald, has a big mouth, and is mean to your children."
Mrs.Zeke replied, "Yes, but who wants him back?

B
B
You are a riot Zeke. You cheered up an otherwise dreary, rainy day here in NW Florida. Wish I was on "Temptation Island" right now. [Linked Image]

OP Offline
A guy gets onto a crowded elevator and notices a very voluptuous young woman standing next to him. In his excitement, he drops his briefcase and papers scatter all over the floor of the elevator.

While bending down to retrieve his belongings, the woman also leans over to offer her assistance. In and amongst the others also riding the elevator, the man looses his balance and bumps into the woman, gently brushing her breast with his elbow.

"I'm terribly sorry. Please excuse me," says the man, slightly blushing. "If you don't mind me saying, though, if your heart is as soft as your breast, you must be a very warm, loving woman."

Surprised, but witty nonetheless, the woman replies, "Well, thanks for the compliment." There is a moment of awkward silence.

Finally, the woman leans over to the man and whispers in his ear, "By the way, if your dick is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 306."

OP Offline
The Zekester had a very hard time getting married. Why? You may ask. Because the Zekester was searching high and low for a virgin to wed. All my friends always asked, " Zeke my man why is it so important to you that your wife must be a virgin?" My reply was always shamefully the same. "To avoid criticism of course!"

OP Offline
The Zekester was in a strange city and was feeling horny and wanted release. He inquired for the address of a good house of ill repute. He was told to go to 365 East West Street.

By mistake, however, he went to 365 West East Street, the office of a podiatrist. Being met by a beautiful woman in a white uniform surprised, but intrigued the Zekester. She directed him to an examining room and told him to uncover, and that someone would be with him soon.

Zeke loved the thought of the table and the reclining chair, and was really getting aroused because of the strange and different approach this house offered. Finally, the doctor's assistant, a really gorgeous redhead, entered the room and found the Zekester sitting in the chair with his generous member in his hand.

"My goodness", she exclaimed, "I was expecting to see a foot."

"Well," Zeke replied, "if you're going to complain about a couple of inches, then I'll take my business elsewhere!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.