Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#134015 01/29/01 08:06 PM
S
S
Choo, you had best keep a few of those Blue drinks close at hand just in case SWMBO does read your post. You will need the ability to become invisable.

#134016 01/29/01 09:14 PM
Choochoo,

Hubby had a shirt that I did not approve of, and I kept hiding it, but he finally found all my hiding place, so it met with an unfortunate accident. "So sorry"

Note, he is never on this message board, it would take too much time aways from those cyrstal clear martinis.

Dare To Deviate
#134017 01/30/01 10:30 AM
I have a history of hidden and/or destroyed t-shirts also... must be a wife thing. In my frequent strikes (I'm from a UAW/Union family) where I refused to do laundry for anyone else in this house. Douglas.. my husband, as a protest my husband wore his Nutty Buddy T-shirt under his dress shirt to work (I forgot to inspect him b4 leaving the house that morning) because he didn't have any clean white t-shirts. (Got some razzing from that one at the company Christmas party) When he got home from work I threw a hissy fit and tore it off of him... caused such a negative reaction from him that I ended up zigzag sewing it back together, for fear of impending death. It remains in infamy in his t-shirt drawer and is worn on those infrequent (frequent) occasions when I am unruly as a homage to male power. Next time its just going to "disappear" like matching socks do in the wash.

#134018 01/30/01 10:56 AM
Chooch, LMAO and *grinning*
Can't wait to see a picture of the hat!! It should be a big hit with the Limeys. I promise.... They won't "get it". Never do. Have odd senses of humor......
As for hubby, the only shirt I ever hid was one of his coonass shirts. Yes, hubby is cajun. It was numerous cartoons of alligators "doing it" in every conceivable position!!! Most disgraceful... Of course, his favorite. Where do you guys get this stuff????? *shaking head*
Debbie

#134019 01/30/01 11:04 AM
Hah! Just found out she has an art exhibit this weekend. Give me the time and I will find the shirt! It goes in the bottom of the small carryon, along with the obligatory flask of blue curacao.

#134020 01/31/01 11:42 PM
B
OP Offline
B
It's good to be home on the Belize message board.

Jane: I love your pictures. You guys are so cute. Yep -- reality got the best of me when we returned from beautiful San Pedro. I decided to tough it out in the work-a-day world here in Houston until I can semi-retire like ChooChoo. I have been watching Temptation Island (missed it tonight b/c I'm at work :-( ). I'm ashamed to say I'm hooked. I love to watch and say "Ohmgd - I've been there!!!"

ChooChoo: You're always flitting off somewhere -- I'm so jealous... How's your lovely wife? Do you have a new puppy yet? We have two fosterpups right now that I'd love to ship your way. My lab, Lizzie, enjoyed Christmas on the beach with us in Galveston -- mind you, it's not Belize -- but it'll do in a pinch.

You can take a girl away from the message board, but you can't take the message board out of the girl. (or something like that...)

#134021 02/01/01 10:38 AM
BB,

Great to hear from you again. Missed you guys at Christmas, we had presents and everything, but nobody showed.

SWMBO is just fine. She's having a bit of crisis trying to determine just what shade of red she wants her hair to be, but at her advanced age and mental state we go out of our way to humor her.

No puppy yet. J still can't bring herself to even say the name of our untimely departed goof ball, so it will be awhile yet. Thanks for remembering that.

We'll back in San Pedro the end of March first of April. Drop by and we'll bring the Christmas gifts. (Do you like the color blue?)

Take care and don't be a stranger.

CC

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.