Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
WildCPA Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Any opinions, preferences, experiences anyone would share with us as to who is best to use to go to see the manatees, for snorkeling trips, and particularly to go to see Lamanai and to go kayaking (easy trips - we are seriously out of shape and younger in our minds than our bodies but we are gung ho!!) We are totally avid snorklers and love to go for hours and hours. Are there any spots we can go and stay for the day if we want and not be held to a tour boat schedule? Thanks again everyone!

K
K
Willie with SeaRious Adventures is quite good. Very knowledgeable. He does snorkeling, manatee and Lamanai. I've got his email address and phone number in my office. If you want to email me at [email protected] I would be glad to give it to you.

Karen Pasquariello
Willie, Searious Adventures, does a great trip! E-mail [email protected] Phone 011 501 26 4202
Have fun!

S
S
THE ONLY place to do ALL your watersports is
BAREFOOT WATERSPORTS on Abergris Caye just
down the beach from Ramon's. Mike and Dawn are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!! We went scuba diving, parasailing, jet boating and jet skiing with them. This was our first time EVER scuba diving. Roberto made us feel so at ease. He took the time to make us feel comfortable. We loved it!!! We plan on going back and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Mike and Dawn are great.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
for a practice run with the kayaks, you can take a water taxi to journeys end. they have kayaks you can rent (free to guests) and there is a tie-up bouy not far out from the beach. you can snorkel right there at the tie up. i have photos of it at
//ambergriscaye.com/jane

if you want to see what we saw. it was fun to snorkel together, just the two of us. later the same day, another couple saw a huge grouper there.

F
F
When i was down there I did this day expidition where we started off with a little fishing then went and snorkled for conch. After that the guide took us the the beach and cooked it all up. He did a great job, it was some of the best stuff ive ever had. I recommend it.

Jason McIver

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 266 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.