Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Will be arriving on AC March 1st and I am bringing an extra bag filled with some goodies and small gifts for the children (four legged fury ones too) and thought if any of you there needed something imparticular from the states I'd be more than happy to pick it up and deliver it to you. Sandshaker, Are you running out of your Wal-Mart muti vitamins or makeup? By all means let me know. See ya soon!

S
OP Offline
S
Hope, That would be no problem at all. Contact me through my work e-mail, [email protected] and I'll give you my number and address so that you can get it to me.

Rhonda

Hmmmmm......well....if you think you can fit it in your suitcase....LOL. I need a set of double/full sized sheets from Walmart. Cream colored....no print....just plain.
At least 180 thread count.

Muchas Gracias!! [Linked Image]

By the way......my office has relocated to Front St. across from Kimara's Gift shop and Coral Beach Hotel. Cannibals Cafe is on the backside of us....so convenient for me!....LOL Phone is #4223

Thanks Again!

S
OP Offline
S
I'll check it out and see if I can pick you up a set. If I find what your looking for I'll be glad to bring them down for you. Only 9 days to go, I'm really getting excited to get there. If you think of anything else, by all means let me know.

R
R
Tammy....
Izzat all you need?
See ya in... hmmmm 5 days? Heh heh heh.
-Brett and Susie

Uh huh. Yep. That was me.
That Tammy was axing about leapard print sheets. Da more Polyester, da better!

Gone fishing!!
S
OP Offline
S
Well damn......Wish I woulda known sooner, I would've picked her up a set of those Grrrrrrrrr sheets that bring out the animal in ya. Instead, I picked up the cream set she asked for.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.