Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#134380 02/22/01 02:06 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hey Hope, I received the phone adapters yesterday. So when I get to AC I will get in touch with Conchita and give them to her. Do I just go to the SP High School and ask for her? Let me know! Rhonda

#134381 02/22/01 08:29 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hope,

If I don't hear from you before I leave I will just leave a message for her in the school office. I will be staying at Paradise Villas. I rented one of susangg's places she has there (she frequents the board here occassionaly). I have a digital camera so to heck with the film. I'll just have to visit Coconut's to keep downloading my pictures on to disk's. Granted I'll bring a few disposable's along just in case. Well I will definately need Marty or his son't help with putting pictures on the net if I can't find someone here to help me. When it comes to stuff like that I become computer challenged. Haven't gotten Shaker's sheets yet, but am going shopping this weekend for new bathing suits and shorts so I shall be picking them up then. Will be sure to get plenty of pictures for all to see!! Take Care.....Rhonda

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,042
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.