Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#135187 04/09/01 10:12 AM
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Zeke, you old geezer you.....
I promised you I wouldn't forget your Birthday, didn't I??

Okay Everyone. Let's ALL wish Zeke a VERY happy 50th birthday!!!!!!!!

Debbie

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hey old fart....still think all those young chicks are interested???

happy birthday, buddy!!!

seriously, all the best. it has been a pleasure knowing you.

A
A
Zeke,

I had the best time of my life with a guy who was 50 while vacation in AC two weeks ago-- I am only 26 and have never ventured "over the hill". I would never disrespect the Mrs. Zekes out there, but this man was very unmarried. I found his age very refreshing and very sexy!

I gather you are quite youthful in spirit and have a wicked sense of humor, these things can never be lost with age.

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BIG ZEKE

Dare To Deviate
AC Beach Bum....who the hell told you I was married? Sure hope to meet you at Debbie's birthday party.
Take that Jane!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Wicked sense of humor.....??? That's an understatement. He just played a very wicked trick on little ole me.... I about had a stroke. So bad, I can't even share it. He may be 50, but he's certainly fiesty!
I told him I have a sneaking suspicion that my birthday may end up being my most memorable one yet!!!! Touche BUCKO!!!
Debbie [Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Zeke,
I didn't get to meet you in February, but will be down in June. Hope to meet you soon! We just bought a house close to the Med College, so will be spending more time in Beautiful Belize!

Happy, Happy... and many more...
Vicki

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ok, zeke. how much did you pay ac bb to say that?

and for god's sake, dont let my husband know he can still get a 26 year old. i'll be out on my ass in no time!

Zeke, Let me join in congratulating you on achieving that memorable milestone of 50 years. With your imagination and sense of humor, you will never grow old. And you'll have many more b-days to come! It has been a real pleasure reading your posts on this board. Sometimes I almost fall out of my chair. Keep up the good (?) work.

A
A
Zeke,

You are not married?!With my newfound appreciation for much older men, maybe I will try and make it back down there in June!

Jane, I have seen your pictures and you have nothing to worry about:-)

I hope to have my pictures from my trip up here soon.

And yes Jane, I have found the most wonderful place in AC (or an island not too far from it) for topless sunbathing. Ahhhh, Belize!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 157 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.