Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Turnbun Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi there! I am getting married on AC in September, and our families and a few friends will be joining us (there will be about 20 people in all). We are all staying at the SunDiver. We have scheduled a snorkeling/diving trip for the group and a fishing trip for the guys. Can anyone recommend some other fun activities? I'd like them to be inexpensive since our guests are already paying an arm and a leg to come to the wedding.
Also - where are some fun/good places to eat that can accomodate that number of people at once? I'd like to find a fun place to go that has a band and lively atomosphere on Friday night (Aug. 31).
Thanks!

K
K
I've booked on several occasions the catamaran, Me Too, with Hustler tours and sailed down to Caye Caulker, snorkeling along the way. My groups have loved it. About $50 per person, drinks included on the cat.

Karen Pasquariello

Link Copied to Clipboard
February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 146 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,192
Posts499,999
Members20,449
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.