Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi, I wanted to thank all of you who said good things about Seven Seas Resort and our most friendly staff. I also noticed many had questions about our new timeshares, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I will answer any and all of your questions and/or concerns.

Best regards, Bob Riggillo

[This message has been edited by bobjoerig (edited 04-18-2001).]

Don't think the above post was warranted....No need to get nasty....

P
P
Belizelover, why be so nasty? Bob is not harming anyone and Seven Seas is a wonderful place. They are doing alot of work on the place and the timeshares are really nice. If you haven't seen the model of the one that is completed, you really shouldn't be making such inappropriate comments. Different strokes for different folks, and just because you may not find a place to your liking, doesn't mean someone else will feel the same way. Many people find out about SP from this board and may not know about which places are timeshares. I did not know Seven Seas was a timeshare until I stayed there. There was no pressure sales pitch and Bob, Lewis and Sherry were three of the nicest people I have ever come in contact with. Let's not be so judgemental okay?
Punta Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks Debbie.

B

I agree! There is nothing wrong with Bob posting his message here...especially since quite a few people have inquired as to reasonably priced timeshares in San Pedro! Not all of us can afford the luxurious ones, ya know. In fact, we are now the PROUD owners of a timeshare at Seven Seas Resort, and I will defend Bob to anyone. He is not a pushy sales type person at all ... he's just a very nice guy who saw there was some interest in timeshares on this board.
As for the quality of Seven Seas...I loved it! It is more homey than most hotel accommodations, and as stated before the staff is super friendly.
It is true that there is no restaurant or bar on the site, but they are planning to put a bar in...and Papi's Diner is just around the corner.
You know, it all comes down to this...it takes all kinds to make the world go around. We all have our own taste and interests and beliefs...and each of us is entitled to that.
Carla (cawflo)

Peace,
Carla
P
P
See Bob, we all love ya. You guys stay just the way you are because there are an awful lot of us who want just what Seven Seas has to offer. In my opinion, it is what San Pedro is all about, layed back lifestyle, with no worries, no shoes and no hassels. And who else has Jake?
[Linked Image]
Debbie Punta Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
F
F
I mean Debbies

F
F
FREE BELIKINS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Including Belizelover!!!!!

OH!!! this is B.

[This message has been edited by flounder (edited 04-19-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.