Re: Emotional Needs #136056
05/18/01 04:43 PM
05/18/01 04:43 PM
round hill va., usa
P
Punta Rebel Girl Offline

Punta Rebel Girl  Offline
P
Well, well, well. That was some, uhm, uniform there Pirate mon. The idea of having someone walk up to me and possibly try to start flossing up against me is a little bothersome I have to admit. But I am sure 4 out of 5 dentist recommend this form of flossing, huh? Sorry to tell ya, I think I will stick to the coconut shells and palm leaves. But thanks for your input and if you have any other suggestions, I will take them into consideration. [Linked Image]
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Re: Emotional Needs #136057
05/18/01 05:14 PM
05/18/01 05:14 PM
T
Tori Offline

Tori  Offline
T
Well, folks, I feel like a mom who has hung around the kid's party long enough. It's probably time for me to grab my geritol and head off for bed. I think Belize will still be fun, in my own boring, pretty tame way, and I probably won't run into anyone having exactly as much fun as you guys. Take care everyone. [Linked Image]

Re: Emotional Needs #136058
05/18/01 05:39 PM
05/18/01 05:39 PM
Westminster, Colorado, USA
Over_40_Pirate Offline OP

Over_40_Pirate  Offline OP
WHAAAAAT???? You no likey???? I'll bet those uniforms garner LOTS of business! I didn't figure you for conservative...I sent those pix to diann, she went out and bought 3 suits!!! I went out and bought lots of shaving cream......still waiting for that call, though.... hmmmmmm.
Debbie...you're right! My wife wouldn't have me any other way!!!!
Tori...yer much too young fer geritol, my sweet...now join the party or walk the plank! And don't be fooled...we're all pretty tame...just havin' fun! [Linked Image]

Re: Emotional Needs #136059
05/18/01 06:18 PM
05/18/01 06:18 PM
Falls Church VA
Axeman Offline

Axeman  Offline
Tori...one CAN'T avoid haveing a GREAT time there...takes about 1-2 days to decompress from the city life in the us and then YOUR OFF AND RUNNING..trust me...age is NOT an issue....I learned that...fast...everyone kept guess my age as 15 years YOUNGER..I was floored...only problem was getting my head through the doors...
Go and Have a BLAST!!!!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Re: Emotional Needs #136060
05/18/01 06:37 PM
05/18/01 06:37 PM
round hill va., usa
P
Punta Rebel Girl Offline

P
Pirate, don't get me wrong, I loved the outfit. Just the thought of dental plaque on me is kind of gross. Maybe you should have left out the part about flossing. And by the way, save the shaving cream, it is most definitly a Brazilian Wax kind of uniform. I am not high maintenance remember, so I need a once a month up keep program, not a daily one. Ha ha ha!!!
Tori, don't worry hon, you may think we sound insane and childish now, just wait til you get back. We were all normal once too, then
SP made us into much better people. Afterall, who wants to be normal? When you get back, post your trip story, and see if the magic didn't get you too. There is no avoiding it, you will be struck.
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Re: Emotional Needs #136061
05/18/01 09:08 PM
05/18/01 09:08 PM
Eugene, OR, USA
KC Offline
KC  Offline
Concerning Pirate's first joke...

Do you know what it is called when a man brings his wife a glass of wine, then clears the table, loads the dishwasher, bathes the kids and puts them to bed?

Foreplay.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Re: Emotional Needs #136062
05/21/01 10:16 AM
05/21/01 10:16 AM

KC....I call him hen-pecked. Do you know why Brides wear white?

Because the dishwasher is supposed to match the stove and refrigerator! [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 05-21-2001).]

Re: Emotional Needs #136063
05/22/01 11:23 AM
05/22/01 11:23 AM

PRG...Glad to hear you liked the uniform...I thought it would appeal to you for it's maximium tanning benefit. I liked your idea about the Belikin bottle cap necklace...I'll get started on those as soon as I can get there. Oh...and I said the uni's gave you the URGE to floss...not that anyone would actually USE them to floss (but THAT'S another idea!) OK...scrap the shaving cream idea...but you WILL need someone to liberally apply sunscreen to all of those exposed delicate areas...remember, I'm on the job market! ARRRRRRGGGHHH!!! [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 05-22-2001).]

Re: Emotional Needs #136064
05/22/01 03:09 PM
05/22/01 03:09 PM
round hill va., usa
P
Punta Rebel Girl Offline

P
Over 40, I was watching the Travel Channel last night, and I think I have the job for you. Since I think applying sunscreen to beautiful ladies is a job you would appreciate how about this. In Hawaii on one of the islands, they have a Tanning Information Booth on the beach. You go there, and the person assess your needs for sunscreen and suggests the right one, now your special touch could be that you also apply it for them. What do you think? You could set up shop under one of those little Tikki Huts they just finished putting back up all down the island, and ta da, your new job!!
Punta Rebel Girl

[This message has been edited by Punta Rebel Girl (edited 05-22-2001).]

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Re: Emotional Needs #136065
05/23/01 10:10 AM
05/23/01 10:10 AM

Sounds custom-made for me! Where do I apply? Ya don't think Mrs. Pirate would mind, do ya? Hell, as long as it pays...who are we to be picky? Thanks for thinking of me! [Linked Image]

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 233 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics69,351
Posts475,864
Members19,465
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.