Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
munichchick....
I want to be retired before I become retarded.
Becky, it would be our pleasure to sit on the beach and swap belikins and stories sometime.

Amen...the magic hit us in 1998...we've been back every 6 months since..there's not 1 hour in my life that goes by that i don't think about AC...life was getting to me so bad here, felt like i just could'nt do it anymore!! So i began searching for ways to make my life here more bearable....yoga, Reiki, breathing exercises etc...worked for awhile, now i have good and bad days! We finally bought our property and cleared it and it's ready to build! It made things a whole lot better, but my heart IS NOT HERE!! Our whole house is filled w/BZ stuff, walls are covered w/pics, everything is decorated w/BZ trinkets (i believe in visualizations) When someone asks where i'm from i tell them Belize!! LOL I keep a pic w/me everywhere i go! Yes, we're going in July, but only a couple days...business! (keep us in your prayers) and this is still as strong as the first trip...everytime we leave, i cry at the airport all the way to BZ City! At the airport in the city, Rick makes people sit w/me, so i don't "escape" and get back on Tropic! LOL It's weird leaving there, because my heart fills as though someone is forcing me AWAY from my home! I do not belong here any longer, i am a stranger in my own "home"! It will happen..poke me w/a fork, "cause i'm done here!!"

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
When will you guys be there? I am really workin on June 29-July 2nd. I'm hooked, I tell you. I'm coming home to you kilimanjarowanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look's like July 21-24...quick trip...The BIG PARTY will be around Oct. 28th, we're celebrating some b-days, and the BIG Halloween Party at Holiday Hotel!! Probably stay for 10 days! C

K
K
Bravo, Becky! Couldn't have said it more eloquently! Brought something back from San Pedro that was not there before... went with my cup empty...came back with not only my cup, but my heart full of joy, love and life...thanks to all who shared themselves on the board...wonderful people we met (locals, expats...travelers...and of course, friends from the board). Cannot wait to get our pictures back ("Oh, no!... there goes my judgeship"...)! Wait till you see the picture of Becky doing the Punta with Paisano at Fido's!! You go girl!! "Shake your moneymaker!!" Becky's no ordinary girl. It warmed my soul to see her interacting with everyone...she reflected the magic of San Pedro...it was contagious...sorry, Beck, I'm a sentimental fool...sigh...maybe it's the Belizian CD I'm listening to right now...my life has been changed forever...I'll (we'll) be back...Smitten by San Pedro...Lynne

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Lynne, you know I'm crying here at the Sears Tower. I will give you a call soon so we can keep in touching. Got my pictures today and I am getting ready to post. Look out message board, I've got the goods.

A
A
Becky,

I've spoken with friends down there who say there is a mangey dog howling at the moon every night, looks so mournful and lost.

I told them to approach him slowly, call him by his name, Kilamanjarowanker (he's no ordinary dog) and tell him Becky is coming home to him soon!

Hey trouble, can't wait to see those pictures!

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
AC Beach Bum, mangey is right, Kilimanjarowanker did have something going with his skin, but I loved him anyway. I love you man. Actually, when you talk about howling at the moon, a bunch of us message boarders were doing that one night when Laurie was doing the tango with some locals.

L
L
Oh geez, another hazy episode is coming back to my memory. That was so funny! That guy came up to my belly button, but he sure was a good dancer!

K
K
Laurie- I do have a pic of this!! hee hee (ken's laugh)

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.