Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Im there in 2 days wahey sun sea and the girls!

Dan
O
O
The more the merrier!!!

OP Offline
This sucker's going to 4 pages!!!!
I need that headcount for the dinner cruise!!! Let me hear from you!!!

OP Offline
Okay....dinner/booze cruise starts at 5:30PM and goes for 2-2 1/2 hrs. You can do booze cruise, which includes appetizers and all you can drink ($37.50) or dinner cruise ($48.50) which includes all that, plus a dinner of chicken, fish, lobster, and all the trimmings. Everyone still in? We'll need to meet at Ramon's NO LATER than 5PM. Lemme hear from ya!!

OP Offline
OK...this may not work unless I get a response. We need to let them know a firm headcount and dinner choice (lobster, chicken or fish) a day in advance. I won't be in AC until late on Mon, and we're all meeting on Tues! If we can't set it up for Tues, perhaps we can set it up later in the week.

O
O
You know that I am in. I think Lupay already left. Lobster only lobster.12 days of lobster.
Happy Birthday She-Devil. Good Luck with the walk.

OP Offline
Hey jackieo...all three of us will be chowing on lobster too! But we need to let them know exactly how many and what they want so they can do the food prep. Can you get ahold of those guys since you'll be there before us, and set it up on Mon? Or we can just pass and do it later. Whatever...no problemo!

B
B
For all you going through Houston -- a great story...
There is a restaurant around the corner from duty free in the C or D area called Bubba's. When went thru on Cont., we had a three hour layover from 9 am til noon. So we went to Bubba's where they told us lunch was served at 10:30, so we got some chardonnay and waited. At 10:30 we told our waitress, a quite rude and unpleasant woman, that we were ready to order lunch, she says "we're still serving breakfast! MAJORITY RULES!" So I asked a manager about it, and he says "No, lunch begins at 10:30", and he sends her over to take our order. So we order, and some guy comes in and orders and omelet. So, she says "NO OMELETS! BREAKFAST HAS BEEN VETOED!"
Great girl....And I don't reccomend Bubba's!

O
O
Pirate,
I will do the best I can. If not maybe we could set it for another day. I do not know why no one is answering. I think that the only ones that left were Lupay and her party. I will walk over to there place on Sunday evening if all goes well, maybe she was in contact with some of the people. We need 8 for the discount?
Jackie

OP Offline
yep...with 8 you get the discount. Min of 6 for the cruise. Thanks! See you on Monday! Ya..looks like we may do this thing later than Tues...

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.