Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hey all of you..... your colorado party planners would like to take dis here space on Marty's board to invite ya to a munchin affair at Maggiano's in downtownsville denver, dis here Saturday at 5ish...til??? lemme just tell ya dat ol Pirate and BC and co shut down dis here town last time!! so, be you from kewlsville, or dudsville, .... let us hear from ya!!!

Hope... [email protected]
moi.... [email protected]

or just post it here baby [Linked Image]

ciao for now!!!

Diann....
I thought it was 4ish we would meet... Drat can't make it at 5ish. lol KIDDING!
Hopefully Richard is reading, if not, HEY BECKY..... if your around give him a buzz and let him know, hey!?! Sorry you're going to "The Party Town" this weekend and not "THE PARTY TOWN!" We will miss you and your special energy!
AXE... you'll be here in spirit... but August is a must!!!
I'll give a buzz to Loie and RobertE.
Pirate, BC, and Frank, on board???
Let me know........
Sincerely,
Hope

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hope...
Pirate thawt that 5ish would be better, cuz if like last time, out they went afterwards, so it might be too early to start at 4. Plus, BC and Sam need time to get from Fort Collins. Was going to call ya and let ya know, but got started reading this here board..... lol lemme know if 5ish is ok.....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hey, hope! i was just thinking about you yesterday. long time no chat. how have ya been? how are the kids? what's new? got that pc fixed yet?

sorry, d, i can't make it that night. it is a bit of a drive for me...LOL! enjoy!

Of Course the Pirate will be there, bringing me good lookin' bride, too! OOOOOHHHH.....Janie and Diann in the same place??? I smell a cat-fight! This I gotta see!!!

DETAILS??? Do we have reservations? In what name? I emailed BC, sounds like they won't know 'till Sat afternoon if they'll be able to come down fer the party (they're N of Ft Collins...2hr drive to Denver).

Hey Jane.... all is well, pc is still messed up... lol, thanks for asking!

Pirate,
??? Diann was to be the reservationist but
I don't think we have a very good head count right now...
I left a message for RobertE and Loie.... ?
I don't have ronmyway (Richards) email or #
and I don't think Diann has heard from Frank yet sooooooooooo ????? Sure hope KOZ can be there as well as BC.
If I missed anyone...?
Do you think we should postpone again...?
Sincerely,
Hope

Postpone???? NO WAAAAYY!! We'll be there come hell or high water. I'll let you know the head count as soon as we nail it down.

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Pirate...
What a party aminal... [Linked Image] just emailed you my home # so call me if you guys want, and we can work out details that way.

Hopefully I'll have 'high water' (and not yeller H2O like some people we know [Linked Image] baby....filling pool T O M O R R O W !!!!!! so, I just might show up in bathing attire [Linked Image] lol..... that's probably a scary thawt considering the physical description Pirate has posted of me!!!
ciao for now........

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 06-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 06-29-2001).]

The party is a go for me if it's not too late! Diann and Hope, I just sent an e-mail to you. I can't resist joining a group of AC types, especially after seeing the back-and-forth between Pirate and Diann!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.