Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
BC Offline
B
Ok, Ok, I'll admit it, I tried to get up at 4:45 AM to go swim and just could not make it. Guess I'm not the "BIG DOG" I used to be.
Sam and I have been checking the calendar and we are thinking about Aug 18th for the next "meeting", our house of course. By that time Steve and Kathy will be back from AC with a bunch of pictures and 10 or 20 cases of belikens for us all and great stories to make us all jealous. It's a Saturday and hopefully no one will have to get up the next morning. So all hangovers can be treated with Bloody Marys the magic hangover cure all. We are to far for anyone to cater up here so we will probably have everone bring a dish
Check your calendars and let us know.
If Skinny is in town he is invited,of course, and if we can get a hold of Lawrence let's get him up here too. Any other Coloradoans, wannabes Belizians, are all welcome.
Let us know how the date will work and once again thanks for the GREAT party.

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hhmmmmm...... themes huh??!?! oh, i think ya asked for it dear!!! lol..... we could stick wit da 'Barefoot' theme, and come barefoot and nekkid; or how bout a 'no_tanlines' kinda theme; or beliken caps 'n coconuts; or wear your fav panty ripper; that's just a start!! should i continue?!??! lessee.... sarongs and thongs; lapdancers loungewear; wet'n white...... like any of these so far?!?!? well, you know me; just thawt i'd help out!!! lol.....

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hey Hope and Anne child..... we be da true BIG DAWGS!!! guess Loie hit it right; them dudes are just impish whimps!!! where are they now??!?! hmmm??? zzZZZzZzZzZ'in it of course. well, we'll just set things up, and they'll just have to 'bare' it!! oops.. i meant 'bare' wit IT!!! lol... oh, and you said sumpthin bout havin a BIG time??!?! should we touch that one or not girl?!?!? LOL...... yeah yeah YEAH!!! you dudes wish!!! lol.....
been going thru the pix.... oh my, i can't wait to put NAMES wit faces!!! hahahhahaha oh, and add a few embellishments of course [Linked Image] payback time you two. well, just the start that is........

(gonna miss ya Annie!!)

I'll tell you who the REALLY big dog is!!! Try walking 15 miles on Sat, then get up @ 5AM Sun and do it again...and then go party all day...yes, my woman KICKS ASS! (And yes, Loie...she's nice too!)
Just how much Belikin can I bring back? I will be glad to schlep some back for BC's party! [Linked Image]
Loie...your husband don't need no money...he slapped Belikins in my hand as fast as I could drink 'em! On the other hand, if YOU wanna tuck a buck.... [Linked Image]HAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry about yer wardrobe...what is it with people showing up at a pool party without a suit??? I swear, yer a walking target! Anyway, I will be happy to replace your garments (Barney-butt). I'm sure "Queen B" Kathy would love the excuse to go shopping with you!Hmmm...maybe that should wait until AFTER we return from AC!!!
BARE ANYTHING??? Geez...I like you guys and all, but I don't think I can carry back THAT much Belikin!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i would be THRILLED to throw the next AC reunion party...but no one lives within 100 miles of PA, i think. i even have one bottle of cane juice left.

unlikely bfskinny is heading this way anytime soon, and i could probably never hold a candle to hope's prowess as hostess, but i'd try!

Hi everyone!

BC & Sam: Count us in for August 18th! It's terribly kind of you to host. Do we all need to bring our kiddie pools to drown...er...I mean cool off Pirate? We'll need the break by then...my sister's wedding on the 11th & all. We're happy to bring up some vittles. I make a killer green chile chicken smothered burrito and my potato salad rocks. And my current culinary obsession is yellow tomatoes topped with fresh basil and buffalo mozzarella with olive oil & balsamic vinigarette. Just tell us when, where and what to bring (in addition to the celery for the bloody mary's of course) and we'll be there.

Pirate: You're kind to offer the shirt replacement, but I'm going to soak it in some all-purpose bleach and see what happens. And your awesome wife never needs an excuse to go shopping with me! Just pick up that thar' phone and I'm Johnny-on-the-spot for that kinda action. Me? Put money in your shorts? Isn't that something like incest? EW!!! LOL. Maybe next time Robert will give Kathy a lap dance...on second thought I need a lap dance from him..."Hey honey, how come you never put money in MY shorts like you did Pirate's?", she reluctantly asked. "I can if you want", he repies. Hmmm, need to work on my hip action. You giving lessons?

Hope-baby: Are you all recovered yet? You all set for Anne-girl's sweet 16?

Diann: Why is it that all of your themes some how revolved around things I've already covered (or not covered as the case may be) ? LOL! Tell Ron that I did a tour of my new office today and I can see the Qwest building from my little window. He's seriously close enough to have lunch. I'll be sure and let you know when that happens (late August). What kind of mischief will you be up to with your costme and those Belikin caps anyway? We're curious, do tell!

All right, who in this group is smart enough to create a list-serve mailing list for this group of weirdos???

Sand & Beaches,
Loie

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 07-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 07-17-2001).]

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey All.....
the 18th looks good for the party right now, but i'll have to check football schedy's. got my fingers crossed!!!

Hope.. where are ya?!??! i should have called you today, but i was outside til late, then my pool guy came by to A-OK a few things, and then it was l a t e!! i hope you're doing ok with Annie being gone.... just think; only 6 more days til she returns!! which reminds me....only 6 more days til dem hunkahunka boys new cd comes out [Linked Image]

speakin of cd's..... Skinny's rocks!! and i'm ordering the other one too. anyone have his latest??! did you see where he posted he'd check with us when he passes thru for vancouver?? you know we'll have anudder one then!! oh my..... might be throwin snowballs instead of shootin water guns.....

now bout having a face lift woman... you don't need it!!! and gee, thank me for helping?? helping to do what???!! sawry i was late, or you were just too quick for me. and i couldn't agree with ya more bout sweet revenge on da Pirate, but ya gotta include that RobtE dude too.... he's bad news!! lol
since we're gonna be up in cowtown kinda country for the next partee, i think we should have a round up kinda theme, and brand their hides!! we'll see who's tuff then [Linked Image]

hey nips... heehee..... i'm digging your latest obsession. how's about a trial run?!?!? like meet for pix and tomats?!?!? i knew there were many reasons i liked ya girl [Linked Image] lunch sounds good to him, but you'd better get on the list..... i think i'm scheduled for early august lol.... you know, things like golf, and golf, and uh, golf take precedence over food and gorgeous women!! hahhaha

jane, that would be just too cool .... but i think it would be cheaper if you guys came out this way, or better yet, we all meet in AC. yeah right... how unlikely is that?!?! when did hubby say you guys could go again? nice of you to lift one to us that day. we'll have to do the same at Bill and Sam's, right Pirate?

well, i should have pix up tomorrow nite.... i thought i had taken more than i did. and if any of you guys got the smiley shot, lemme know; i gotta have a copy of that!!! lol....

Look out BC...do you realize what yer gettin' yerself into? Right now the 18th looks good for us, too. I will schlep back as much Belikin as is allowed. Sounds like Loie's got the food covered! Just let us know if there's anything else we need to bring in addition to Belikins. (Loie...we don't have your #, but if ya wanna call Kathy, Hope's got ours)
Sounds like I will require a bodyguard. If the football schedule works out, I would like to retain the services of one certain 240lb linebacker... [Linked Image]
Lessons, huh? Tell ya what, I'm sure we'll learn to punta in AC...THEN we'll be ready to give some lessons! What's this about incest? YOU DIRTY HO!!!!
A toast to janie?? I already peed in Hope's pool in honor of jane (just kidding!) [Linked Image]
When does Skinny come back through Colorado?

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
janie......SICK'EM!!!!!!and i'll give ya the services of one 240 lb linebacker for free!!!!! don't let him get away wit dis one girl [Linked Image]

S
S
Hello to all you CCACS members, I think I've finally figured this message board out. (Mrs. Pirate)
Now I can speak for myself, never did like a man speaking for me. It sure was fun playing with all of you and definately enjoyed the musical entertainment. Sorry we had to leave so early?!?!? As usual I was tired from all the walking I've been doing. The kiddies were also getting quite cranky. I must let you know that I had to miss an engagement with my best friend just to play with you all [Linked Image] ( no applause necessary [Linked Image])

I must also apologize for the lap dancing and other unmentionables. I can't take that man anywhere! Mr. RobE next time try a $50 bill. He's cheap but not that cheap!

Girls , just a little secret, pirate brags alot. He was passed out and snoring like a...well drunken pirate by the time I crawled into bed. In fact he's usually the first one to fall asleep and gets really cranky if I "wake " him up. Brother Pirate is going to AC with us just to keep me happy!!!(just kidding [Linked Image] I am SERIOUSLY thinking about trading that boy in for a 15 year old AND a 28 year old. Now settle down, the younger one is for mowing the lawn and other yard work!

Hope and Dan Thanks a bunch for such a great time. And Hope, have Dan check your glasses. Sam and I were wearing bikinis, the young chickies, Blondie and Nipples had on the thongs.You B-tch. Oh sorry, You Queen B, #1 goddess of them all.

Do you ladies think I can find a really handsome cabana boy to bring me drinks and rub my feet while pirate and his brother are working their way through town. I sure hope so. My dogs are gonna be tired, tired, tired. Fourteen days till the BIG WALK and then on to paradise. WHOO-HOO!!!!....Sassy as ever K

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.