Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Loie Offline OP
OP Offline
I promise not to belch too loudly while giving my blessings. LOL

I'm perfectly fine with blessing debauchery (which speaks volumes of the kind of church I'd lead)!

Loie

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
loie, great photos (hope, we all know you are much more beautiful in person, don't worry). i think you all look terrific. and it looks like it was a blast...but where were the men?

Good question Jane.... I was wondering the same thing.... Locked in a closet while they all mauled poor Skinny????? I'm delighted you all had such a good time.

Reverend Nipples.... LOL

Chloe,
Geeze I had forgotton all about Bills Alfa, thanks for the memories! Are ya sure there is room for all your luggage in that car???
AND... yes, yes, yes, I would love any suggestions you may have on graphis for the t-shirts. Haven't heard from anyone out here yet......but then again if ya knew them... LOL

Oh shucks Jane... that was very sweet of you
to say, but when ya start getting up to the big 50 ya just don't care about whats going "south" or pretty much anything else. laugh (ask Zeke he recently turned right?!... naw better not he may make fun of me) I am a bit sensitive ya know!

And Yes Debbie your right! I believe it was Diann who locked them men up with the help of She Devil and Mad Dog. Loie was telling them how...and I was hitting the desert table or the beer coolers, not sure which, it's all a blur now. Heck it was probably "both" LOL

Diann..... where are those other pixs????
Loie.... ya can't tell me ya only took three pics that day...

I'm sure they will get them up soon.

Talk with ya all soon!
Hope

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.