Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#137805 08/21/01 07:18 PM
S
Scott Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Now that we're finally in the right area...

LET'S HAVE A PARTY!

Let's plan on Sunday, Sept 2 from 4 - 8 (or whenever). Since Monday is a holiday we (hopefully) won't have to worry about getting up and going to work/school the next morning. As far as we're concerned, kids are welcome (we have a 14 yr old son)... I'll plan on smoking a pork loin (if i can figure out which end to light<G> ) and making a chile relleno casserole. As I said before, if someone else can bring chips/dip, veggie tray or whatever, that would be great! Let's also make it BYO-beer or favorite libation...

Becky, Mark and Mary, Florian and any other Belize Lovers in the area are more than welcome! (but please rsvp so we know what to expect).

My e-mail is [email protected] and I'm in the phone book on E. 86th Street so let me know if you can make it!!

Scott Jones

M
M
Hey Scott !!!!

Sounds great !!! We'll be there - will confirm either 2 or 3 adults (subject to ones' interpretation of the word adult) via e-mail after we check with our friend. We can bring some patio chairs and chips/dips - side dishes - and of course a cooler of beverages ... We'll even show up early to help decide which end of that sucka' to light if you need help LOL !!! We'll come up with some kind of side dish and let you know...

Cheers!
M [Linked Image] M

Hey, how 'bout that... we ARE finally in the right place! *Thanks Jim! :-)

I'm in... see ya'll on the 2nd, side dishes in hand.

F
F
I'm planing to show. Look forward to meeting yawl.

Hey Scott, thanks for the invite, I'll email you at your address.

YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A BLAST GETTING TOGETHER!!!
Have a really GREAT TIME!!

GEEZE MARTY... ya have several communities of really great people meeting up! Maybe we should just do a "board" party on the AC, say... March!?!

Oh my gawd... just thinking here... laugh

Sincerely,
Hope

D
D
Hey Hope....I'm with ya on that!!! This is the start of great friendships, but wait til your neighbors/friends/family hear ya met online; they'll look at you crazily for awhile!!! But you'll disprove everything bout internet meetings [Linked Image]

And guys......don't forget to take pix!!

M
M
Hey diann,

No worries - and fair warning to all planning to attend the Tulsa chapter of the Belize Lovers Society .... I'll be bringing the digital camera !!!

Cheers!
Mark and Mary
M [Linked Image] M

S
Scott Offline OP
OP Offline
S
M&M... Did I forget to mention to everyone that we're a "naturist" household?? So camera's are not allowed. You'll just have to post a written report, I guess... (Besides, the more you leave to the imagination the better!!)

Scott

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
naturist? like...nudist???????

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.