Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
BC Offline
B
SInce I have to do this all by myself, here is my order

1 "T" XXL ice grey
1 tank XXL ash

Thanks for doing this, I know this is a lot of work.

...and Mad Dog requires one T, wet, uh I mean white, size small. HAHAHAHAHA!!! [Linked Image]

B
BC Offline
B
I sure like that mental picture, small,white and VERY wet. I'll suggest it to her tonight.

BC...yer an animal! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

M
M
Thanks Hopie...I edited my other order [Linked Image]
Smoooooch!!!

BC and Pirate...keep dreamin' 'til we're on the island...is anyone planning that April trip yet?

[This message has been edited by Mad Dog (edited 08-31-2001).]

B
BC Offline
B
You know me, I'm packed and ready to go, just pick the dates.

BC...I heard you were easy that way!
April??? Methinks I better find me a job first....I don't think April is in the cards for us. [Linked Image]

B
BC Offline
B
There are 11 other months to pick from, so get off your A.. and make a decision. I can't stay packed forever. That is a wimpy excuse about the job. Those jobs just get in your way for traveling and enjoying AC.
18 more hours and I'm on my way to get wet.

OP Offline
HI !!!! I'M BACK........

On the BACK of the t's and tanks is a palm tree on the left... water, reef, beach, a crab, scuba gear, shell, sun, sky, and a belikin all in the middle... with a long "broken" AC dock on the right meeting some mountains, ie CC.
On the front where a pocket should go, is two palms surrounding the printed out version of the CCACS.
I know.... I'm NOT SO GOOD WITH EXPLAINING just use your imagination OK. LOL!

Hey Jane and Jim (Sandcrab)
Ya mon... whats mine is yours. Actually I CAN'T charge you for the shirts, it's a legal thing I think.

Richard... Laurie.... ????

SOOOOOO the Anne Child makes some pretty cool eyeglass chain/holders which I will gladly charge ya $10.00 bucks for and throw in the shirts for your pleasure. Just give me the choices in t's/tanks, color, size, M/W.

Oh Jim, my e-mail is still weird, you can write me but I can't send. [email protected] or 303-744-1162

Jane, I don't know your skin color to really suggest anything, but I think your blonde and blue (right??...trying to remember your pixs) so maybe the "girlie" colors or the sand. That's what my girls and I are doing.
OH MY GAWD... THAT WAS NOT A JOKE BUT COULD BE REALLY FUNNY! LOL HEY?

THANK YOU LOIE!!!!!
YOUR WELCOME LOIE!!!!!
LOVE YOU LOIE!!!
Tell RobtE I "AM" his girlfriend and thus "I" expect him to pay triple! LOL

Richard,
Of all the colors "ecru" (in my opinion) is the WORST available! With your skin tone I might suggest in a t, the sand, sw green, sw blue, white, or pebble. For a tank... any I guess. BUT NOT THE ECRU!!! Actually don't hold me to a color since I don't know what colors Ron will use for the design. lol again! Go check out some colors and get back to me OR just take a chance...

MAD DOG... I LUV YOU! Thanks for letting me bug you at work all the time. But ya know... ya need to get an answering machine so you can switch it ON when "I CALL"! YA KNOW AS SHE DEVIL POINTED OUT ABOVE.. I AM THE "MUTHER OF ALL QUEESN B'S". LOL I need a little more respect here!!!

BEST KEEP THAT MAD DOG AROUND BC!!! She be HOT.... but if ya ever leave her.... ya got hopeless. laugh

THANK YOU SHE DEVIL!!!! I really needed that!!! Hope you, yours, and that Pirate guy are doing well, I'm sooo sorry I missed everyone at Bill and Sams as well... it's that DANG DIANNS FAULT!!! LOL

PIRATE... I skimmed the board earlier... your a bad, bad, boy!

Diann... hope all is well! I don't want ta bug you with all that's going on. CALL ME, cause I won't intrude... MUCH LOVE, HUGS, KISSES!!!! If ya need ANYTHING I'm here for ya!!!!
P.S. Got a BIG oh bag o goodies for ya!

AGAIN... or/whatever....
I only ordered 30 peices, (shirts) if we run over I'm sure Ron will provide! He is the BEST... but I sure miss getting together with him for dinners... LOL, so lets get this over with hey!

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL...
I MEAN SHIRTS !!!! I THINK... laugh

Sincerely,
Hope

Hey Bc...I can stay unemployed and ready for travel as long as you're willing to finance the trips!

Hope...have you ever considered switching to decaf? YER THE BEST, BABEE!!! Love ya!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.