Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
OK Shake,

Let me know whatcha find out. The jury is still out, but my gut says he's spamming everybody with a btl account, and you know that we all pay dearly for our net time. That means it costs me money for him to hawk his wares.

If you find out he's not spamming BTL users, then I take back what I said. Fair enuf?

M
M
Sandshaker! Are you all settled in the Mountains yet? How do you like it? I hope you are doing well.

T
Turnbun Offline OP
OP Offline
T
An update: I sent Tony an e-mail asking why he cut me off, and got no response. Also - I tried an experiment and went on through my fiance's computer and responded to the person - did not give a website name, just said there's an Ambergris Caye website he may have better luck with, and that one got deleted, too. When I tried to post another message about travel to San Ignacio from Belize City, I found I had been kicked out AGAIN!!!! Tony sucks...

A
A
Turnbun,

If you have not left already....

Best of luck to you and your fiance on your Belize nuptuals. "We" have all waited with you and can't wait to see your pictures!

LOL..Turnburn...you must have really been a bad boy to get your priviledges yanked on Tony's site...LOL

He never yanks anyone....unless of course they mention Ambergriscaye....LOL

Don't take it personal...consider the source!

Cheers! [Linked Image]

A
A
Sandshaker,

I think Turnbun (Jennie?) has left this morning for her wedding!!! I suppose she and her group have arrived already!

Stay tuned for wedding photos!

Just keep in mind that everything you post on Tony Rath's forum is copyrighted by him. That's in the agreement you make when you sign up for the forum. That probably also holds for any links or photos you post. I used to be a regular on Tony's forum, and wish him well, but as a travel writer and publisher I don't believe it is right for a forum owner to grab copyright to every posting. Most forums claim a "complilation copyright" which is similar to what the Yellow Pages have and involves a copyright to the unique organization of data, but it is rare for forums to claim they own every word you post and can do anything they want to with it for the duration of copyright, which is your lifetime but 75 years.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.belizefirst.com/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Turnburn = Female.....LOL...oops!
OK...."bad little girl" then....LOL

Forgive me...I've been away too long. [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.