Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Anyone have any idea's?

Gone fishing!!
KC Offline
Return.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Don't worry Bill, Ram's opener right around the corner. Warner and Faulk will help you forget! At least you don't have to watch the Jaguars.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
I wish there was a cure, Bill. I'm three months out and still feelin' the pain! If you figure it out share it with the rest of us...

BT,
I've given this a lot of thought (as usual) and I'm pretty darn sure I've got the answer for ya.

How 'bout sending Paisano a ticket, have him fly up to St. Looie, and hang with you for a couple months or so. He could bring a big ol' bag of unpolished conchs for the two of you to work on evenings after dinner.

I'll just bet that his "if you pay me I'll leave your business" scheme would also work great in Missouri. Just think of the extra spending money he cought generate for ya.

You're very welcome.

CC

Choochoo, LOL. Do you know that Paisano was one of the best memories from my trip!!! I'm only hoping I get to see him when I go back in November, he kept me laughing with his antics when I was there in May. One day I picked him up in the golf cart and he was flipping the San Pedro police officers off and calling them names, I'm yelling at him to stop it and he just tells me to speed up, they were going to come and get us. I still remember the tears rolling down my cheeks from him.

A
A
I remember how happy you all were when Jax won the Jaguars, my daughter(in St. Aug.) even sent me a Jaguars T-shirt, now she's back in St. Louis and wearing a Rams T-shirt.

(Lesson, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.)

now if we could just do something about our winters.

B-B-f-B,

Do NOT worry about Paisano being in San Pedro when you go back. He'll be there as usual. The only times we can remember him being gone for a while was when the gov. gave him some "temporary lodging" over on the mainland. (And a pretty snappy haircut, too).

Of course now you might have to co-ordinate your travels with the travel timing of Bill's pending house guest.

CC

Bill can I stop by for a Beliken when Paisano's over?

START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP!!! Take your time. Savor it. The excitement will return.....
Guided imagery before beddy by time??? Can't garauntee a dream of San Pedro, but it would make it more likely.....
Keep in touch with the rest of us going through withdrawl..... Misery loves company. [Linked Image]
Debbie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.