Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
tkerr Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Help! Need info on both of these resorts, suggestions, comments?

Thanks!

We definitely recommend Paradise Villas; not to be confused with Paradise Hotel, which is next door. Paradise Villas is convenient to town, has a great pool, next to Hustler Tours for diving, etc. Did I mention a great pool? Best of all onsite manager (Marki Avila at Tradewinds Paradise Villas) is very helpful, a pleasure to work with. Telephone no. in USA 1-800-451-7776, email at [email protected]. Enjoy your trip!

I think The Holiday Hotel is better. But that is my opinion.
Jim

Jim
S
S
Is Paradise Villas and Paradise Resort the same facility? I am planning a trip over Christmas and was considering Paradise Resort. I would appreciate any information on this facility. I think it is different from Paradise Villas because the email address I have for Paradise Resort is [email protected]. Can someone set me straight? Also, can anyone provide feedback on the Exotic Caye Beach Resort? Thanks

[This message has been edited by Stay In Touch (edited 10-13-2001).]

YES..with JIM....Holiday Hotel....and don't forget to be at their Halloween party!! See you soon Jim! C

The Holiday Hotel is located in town on the beach, and one of the oldest hotels there in SP.. Rooms are great and what a view you have, and you can walk from there to where ever you want to go.. Staff is so great and the Deli, restaurant, and bar is on of the best. This is a meeting place for everyone there on the island. Can't say enough about the Holiday, except they are great!! Rick

The Paradise Resort and the Paradise Villas are NOT the same. They are, however, next door to one another.

My personal opinion of the Paradise Resort is that I would NOT stay there. That said, they were rebuilding/renovating after Hurricane Keith and it may have improved marginally.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

T
tkerr Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks everyone for help, we have booked at the Holiday Dec 24-30. However, we may stay an extra week, what is on the agenda for New Years Eve?

Can't go wrong with Holiday Inn.

Gone fishing!!
tkerr, stay for New Year's Eve if you can (unless you are taking the last room and I haven't booked yet, hee, hee) The best New Year's eve I ever had was in SP. Do whatever feels good for dinner and some early drinks then head for Ramon's beach party. Then to Iquana's or Jaquar. Then ... well anything could happen.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 173 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,043
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.