Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#139026 09/29/02 09:07 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
the hurricane board is in mothballs til one comes close. i could leave it open i guess. but sometimes it spooks folks cause they don't read the dates. it has stuff in it for mitch, keith, chantal, and iris, and since i cry when i read that stuff i can't bear to purge it.

several of us have mass chat off board on the storms though. i could open it if ya'll want and put some of the back channel scat in there. but i hate to spook folks.

lili is in the neighborhood, within a couple days sailing from here now, but hopefully there is enough north in her to keep her from our block.

here's a page full of links that i work off of....

//AmbergrisCaye.com/hurricane/links.html

KBG Offline
Marty,
Thanks for this referal site gives lots of good info for tracking storms. Hopefully all will go to US and not to Belize. Can't wait to get there 12/31. :p

T
T
Lili is hauntingly similar to Iris in size and west shift in track. No computer models are taking her towards Yucatan -but, as the annoying board hysterist, I have to say they have been moving their track more west with every report.

If you look at the visible satellite the surface flow in front of Lili is WSW. I wouldn't leave a clip of, say, Cancun out of the question. But it is still way too early to tell.

Lili bears watching...

I vote lets wait until something happens.....we wouldn't want to "visualize" something into being!!! C

T
T
Lili:

Belize clear. She went NW and away from you...

C
C
Still too early to get happy....Lili still has a low possibility of deflecting somewhat west off of Cuba.....sorry that New Orleans is again a target.

chris considine

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.