Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: AA DFW to Belize #139742
10/27/01 09:07 PM
10/27/01 09:07 PM
NYgal Offline
NYgal  Offline
I too like American. I was afraid to mention it. Thanks ScubaLdy. We have traveled with them for many miles and not yet one problem. (pray)...I don't anticipate any even.
Susangg, Hopefully other airlines will keep you safe and happy in your travels. [Linked Image]

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139743
10/27/01 11:16 PM
10/27/01 11:16 PM
fremont,NE USA
F
foot/doc/chic Offline

foot/doc/chic  Offline
F
Hey Scubalady, did you stay at Lil's this last January? I think we met. Just wondering.

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139744
10/29/01 06:10 PM
10/29/01 06:10 PM
San Jose, CA USA
Gela Offline
Gela  Offline
ScubaLdy, after seeing your post here I called AA to see if there were any changes for my flight to Belize in early December. I had to change my return flight for a 3rd time from Dallas back to SJC. So far so good but it looks like AA has been sytematically canceling flights from DFW to BZE. I see that there isn't one on Tuesdays in November and I think if I check a few other days of the week I'll find the same thing. As long as I know how and when they'll playing the flight game I can be proactive. I am happy so long as they don't cheat me out of a day in AC!

I still have to say though, AA is my favorite airlines. I've enjoyed many a frequent flyer ticket including the 2 this year to Belize.

NYGal - are you from Rochester, NY? That's where I'm from originally. Been living in CA for 20 years now. I still get back there every other year or so.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Re: AA DFW to Belize #139745
10/29/01 09:56 PM
10/29/01 09:56 PM
NYgal Offline
NYgal  Offline
Gela, we are about 30 miles east of Rochester. Do you remember Sodus Point?
We just got home from a visit in Oregon and Colorado. We go in the opposite directions, to see the children.
When is your next Rochester trip? Where in Roch. did you live?

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139746
10/30/01 12:57 AM
10/30/01 12:57 AM
San Jose, CA USA
Gela Offline
Gela  Offline
NYGal, I know Sodus Point well. Friends of mine that are actually visiting this week have their sailboat near there. I was born and raised in Greece. My brother still lives in our family home there. I'll likely be back in Rochester next summer for a highschool reunion.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Re: AA DFW to Belize #139747
10/30/01 09:32 AM
10/30/01 09:32 AM
NYgal Offline
NYgal  Offline
Gela, sure is a small world, isn't it?
We have a business, in the main Kodak Plant area (Dewey Ave.) and live out very, very close to Sodus Pt., less than 5 miles. I don't personally know anyone from Greece area but I am sure the other half does.

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139748
10/30/01 09:43 AM
10/30/01 09:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
I lived in Amherst 20 years ago, dated a guy from Greece HS, funny how I remember that but not his name!
I am a member of the Bills Backers in Tallahassee, and watched the Grudge Match Sunday with about 20 fans from Rochester. They were a riot, and made me miss the whole spirit of the area.

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139749
10/30/01 10:36 AM
10/30/01 10:36 AM
M
marjo Offline

marjo  Offline
M
Grupo Taca has e-specials from Houston to Belize from $199.US. Travel must be purchased online from TACA.COM from Oct 29 to Nov 4 and completed by Nov 11

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139750
10/30/01 11:28 AM
10/30/01 11:28 AM
San Jose, CA USA
Gela Offline
Gela  Offline
NYGal, I used to work at Kodak for a few years and even in the Bldg at Dewey (I think it was the color/print/processing then). I lived down off of Lake Avenue across from Rose garden park. I went to Greece Olympia HS and just recently met someone at work who went to the school across the street from me at the same time! It is a very small world.

Re: AA DFW to Belize #139751
10/30/01 05:03 PM
10/30/01 05:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
i also have a HS reunion this year, and recently my old next door neighbor emailed me to say hi. we grew up here, outside of phila. the funny thing??? he just moved to rochester to take a job with kodak.

also, on the AC water taxi last summer, we started chatting with the couple sitting next to us, and they used to live right near our old house, less than a block away.

denny shane & debbie were born in the same hospital.

it is a small world!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
May
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 160 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics74,290
Posts487,939
Members19,871
Most Online4,377
Dec 15th, 2020

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.