Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Anyone know if Becky is settled in Portland yet? Haven't heard hide nor hair of her since her trip to AC was cancelled.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
C
C
hello;
this has nothing to do with becky but i got an email saying you had responded to my topic about celeste philips. well shit, i got the aweful news from wendy but i couldn't pull up your reply. maybe the chat room has just gone nuts and sent out a false notice. i was on ac two years ago and met celeste and maybe you who knows? i am however moving to portland (oregon) next week. if that is the protland becky is moving to maybe i can find her for you.-gary

KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Gary,
I have an explanation for the message that never was... I posted a note, telling you the same thing as Wendy. Then when it posted I noticed that Wendy had posted just one minute before me. So, I deleted my note. I didn't think you needed bad news twice.

Another Belizeophyle moving to Portland, huh? I live in Eugene. Becky moved last month, but haven't heard from her on the board since.

Welcome to the rainy Pacific NW!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Hey Kathy & EVERYBODY!!!!

I arrived in Portland a month ago and have been running like a chicken with my head cut off ever since! I miss ya'll, and have no clue as to what's going on with everyone.

Portland is beatiful - so happy here at home! The sun has been shining pretty much every day the last month, with a few exceptions. Oregon gets a bad rap, but it's gotta be one of the most wonderful places I know!

Got to see a little of Colorado on my way home, sorry didn't get through Denver to see all you fine folks over there, but I have to say I'm glad I didn't miss Durango. That's a beautiful area!

Kathy - how's Eugene? Saw the Ducks win yesterday, gotta love that!

Good to be back on the board again. My visits here will be less frequent than before, but I still daydream about Belize everyday. AAAAAHHHHH. Is there no end to this sickness? :-) LOL!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.