Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kcbc Offline OP
OP Offline
Tired to get a price from Taca today and was informed that they have dropped their flights out of Miami to Belize via San Pedro Sula. Anyone else been informed of this development? This leaves only American flying out of Miami. No competition means higher prices.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
we are looking for tix for week after next thru miami, and were told today that taca is no longer serving that area from miami, and to add insult to injury, american only has one plane daily. i understand that is subject to be cancelled, because they have used the airbus for that route, and those may be grounded...

C
cjd Offline
C
When I flew from Miami to BZE in May it was on a 727 and according to their website, they are now flying a 737 for that leg. For a while this summer they were flying a 757 too. Never heard of an Airbus going in there in the last year at least

KC Offline
Vicky! Are you going to AC week after next? I'll be there 11/24 to 12/6. Maybe we can finally meet!

(That's the pits about the limited options for Miami... Oh well, you'll have to be like the rest of us and go through Houston. I leave home at noon on Friday, and get to Belize at noon on Saturday. But it's worth it!)

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Kathy,
We are talking about it. The shop is now open for business and doing well, BUT I have yet to see it!
If I don't get there, make sure you stop in to see Tricia at Seaspells on Front St! Tell her that you want a really good discount!! We have some really neat decorative items, and are getting more in daily... have some great ornaments, funky fish and mermaids!! I am having a blast! But I am anxious to see it in person instead of just pix.
If we can get a flight, we will get in the 25 thru 28, stay about a week. We are looking for some more property... I'll let you know as soon as we know something.
Cheerz!

KC Offline
That is so awesome! I did not know about your shop, and I will definitely stop in and ask for that discount! [Linked Image] I still have *much* decorating to do at the house. My cell phone in Belize is 0185893. Keep it handy. I am so pumped to get to meet you!

Give me a hint... where on Front Street?

Kathy

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 11-14-2001).]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Taca is still flying from Dallas and Houston... Rick

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.