Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My girlfiend Vivian and I run a printing Co in Santa Clara CA. Today we pulled the first sheets off the press for a "Belize 2002" calendar. This is something we've been working on with Bron at Saga Society, Jill at Green Reef and local photagrapher Joe Miller. All of the pics are AMAZING photos taken by Joe over the years (1/2 scenic, 1/2 underwater) and ALL proceeds from the sale of the calendars go to benefit Saga and Green Reef. We are going to be hauling a bunch of the calendars down to Ambergris next week. Also, Marty is going to put something on both the Saga site and Green Reef's site so folks can purchase them on-line. help support these two GREAT causes and have something on your office wall to look at and daydream!!!

[This message has been edited by SFJeff (edited 11-15-2001).]

S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
'want to push this back to the top and ask for any assistance/ideas from the mssg board regulars on the best ways to sell as many of these as possible. We're printing a few (4-5) thousand of these for Saga and Green Reef, so with any luck, both organizations will be able to raise somewhere around $15,000 BZE each or more off of them. I know some of the "gift" stores in BZE have centralized buying. Any contact info for this would be great. We want to get them in as many stores (Ambergris and elsewhere) as possible.

Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Please email me privately at [email protected]
Thanks!

S
S
A Belize calendar--what a great idea. I have been looking for one in the stores on A/C over the past 2 years and could never find one. Look forward to purchasing a couple. They will also make great gifts for our friends who also loved the island. Many thanks!

P
P
email me at peterlawrence33@hotmail we will be able to sell loads

first ones off the press today, very nice....
can't wait to get a bunch to give folks for christmas....

J
J
Are they on the island yet? I'll be there from tomorrow thru Monday and would love to buy a few.

Great idea -- and a welcome posting!!!

S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
We are bringing about 500 of them down tomorrow morning... the rest (4,500) we'll be shipping down shortly. I don't need to reiterate what worthy causes these are going to support. Ambergris is all the better due to Saga and Green Reef... spread the word!!!

-Jeff

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.