Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#141927 06/11/02 01:44 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hi all! I'm the guy with the "big lip" because I couldn't make it to my wife's BD party at Caribe Island this week. Guess what? .....I'm coming after all!!!! I may have met some of you last year for Debbie's Party. The one where it took us through the 100 year Houston flood, plane delays, and an overnight in the airport terminal,...etc. to get to SP in time. Let's hope this year's trip is not so gruesome. I look forward to having fun on the beach with all of you. Does this qualify me for the free shots each hour ????
----Coastal Dude from Corpus Christi

#141928 06/11/02 04:28 PM
M
M
Hey, this must be loin cloth Hunter Man! He, He. Trust me our lips are bigger than yours because we will miss Debbie's party this time. Who will she be drinking out of the pink toilet with not having me there. Give her, Vicki and Jane a big Hug from both of us. You lucky Man get to go after all. Doing some Turtle tagging and nesting research to write the trip off? Have a great time!!!! We miss you guys. >>>Andi & Dean>>>

#141929 06/11/02 04:45 PM
C
OP Offline
C
No turtle tagging for me on this trip....did that already a couple of weeks ago on South Padre Island. Drove 60 miles round trip on the beach on an ATV for three days straight. Good think I only do this once a year...I'm too old to do this 24/7. Since I manage 25,000 acres of South Padre Island, it's the least I could do to show we are interested in their turtle patrol program.

I did however, get in touch with Mito Paz the Managing Director of Green Reef and will try and spend time with him and his program to learn more about what they are doing in AC. Sounds like his work and mine are very similar for marine conservation issues and resources. In between this will be lots of local run drinking and general misbehavior. I think you get the picture !!!! [Linked Image]

#141930 06/11/02 05:35 PM
M
M
Oh Yeah! I got the picture!!! You will have a blast. I am looking at the Green Reef/Saga Belize Calendar from my boring desk at work right now. As my butt is taking the shape of my chair I am longing for some adventure and would just love tagging turtles and riding ATV's or hang out with you guys in Belize. Man, my live is boring these days!

#141931 06/11/02 07:17 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Munichchick, I can't say that my life is boring, but I can say that I have 4 weeks of paid vacation and the trip to SP is only gonna cost me three of that. Does that tell you anything about how much I need a vacation !!!!!!

Ideas for using the other 17 days I have left????????

Coastal Dude

P.S. I enjoyed partying with you and hubby last June...wish you were coming to SP also. Sorry about the Basil Jones thing..... I was suspicious from the get go. I see that all the time in my work. We have developers on the Texas coast who make grandious statments in the press how they are going to put in all type of major resort facilities and high rise condos and waterparks and golf courses...then the price a real estate goes sky high... and then there gone !!!

#141932 06/11/02 07:37 PM
there's gonna be another surprise there!!! No, not us!!LOL....and besides ones that everyone already knows!!!

#141933 06/11/02 07:53 PM
No fair. Ya'll plotting surprises!!! Okay, what is it??? I'll be pulling my hair out all day tomorrow on the plane!!!! Can't believe that this time tomorrow I'll have my freshly pedicured toes in the sand, Jane and crew for company, Vicki, Butch and the gang and a wonderful panty ripper in hand. Pinch me!!! Am I dreaming?>??
Munichchick,
I SO wish you and Dean could be there. We had such a wonderful time with you two last year. Must hook up again sometime.
See you San Pedranos manana
Debbie

#141934 06/11/02 11:08 PM
lol @ Coastal Dude
I guess you "could" quailify for the free shots, you be on the board...
BUT, hummm Jane was to do a print out before she left...
so....
maybe not Mark. hehe

O.K. R&C, I'm SUPPOSED to know EVERYTHING...
what gives mon?
Sorry you guys can't be there either but... I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE SUPRISES!!! Not Fair... e-mail me and tell... K!?!

Debbie and Mark have a grand trip and toast one to all of us left behind!! Actually you can toast several to us!!!
Thanks...!
Hope

#141935 06/12/02 12:34 AM
KC Offline
<<Kathy is waving hand in air>>

I know the surprise! I know the surprise!

Sorry, Hope. I guess you'll just have to wait to find out! [Linked Image]

(remember, I lunched with Vicki last week!)

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
#141936 06/12/02 07:59 AM
na na na na....i'm not telling!!!! C

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.