Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#142502 03/19/02 10:08 PM
M
MandM Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Where are you! I can't find your e-mail addy.
We're going back !!!! We'll be there 4/20 - 5/4. Come on down and join us. We'll buy your family that dinner at Papi's that we owe you!

#142503 03/19/02 10:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
M&M,
I haven't seen Zeke on here in a while.... if you email me, I will forward it to his edress for you.
He was going down in June, but couldn't find decent flights for his family.
[email protected]

#142504 03/20/02 10:06 AM
Please, "Do Not Disturb" the Zekester more than necessary. He has been busy managing a mutual investment, and pending outrageous windfall for the two of us. Thanks as usual.

CC

#142505 03/20/02 10:50 AM
Papi's???? What are you a comedian? You guys are taking me to Calente or Sweet Basils....I ain't letting you off that easy! Chooch....Hang in there my man you will do alright, you got the Zekester's word on it,haha!
Gee Mary you really are mentally defficient it sure is tough to remember [email protected]!
Man am I nasty bastard!
Love and kisses,
The Zekester

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#142506 03/20/02 08:07 PM
vicki, i emailed you. where are you??

#142507 03/20/02 09:00 PM
M
MandM Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh Dear God, please tell me that the mutual windfall plan does NOT involve SP. I don't think the island would ever be the same with you both on it!

Zeke, You seem to forget that Caliente and Sweet Basil require a certain type of class that nasty bastards just don't have.
I will have to admit mental deficiency based on the stupidity that I asked you for your email addy! What was I thinking! Expect a nasty email soon. XXXOOO's!

Vicki, Thanks so much for your offer to contact Zeke for me.(I think) Are we going to meet you this trip? I think I read somewhere that you would be there early April.

#142508 03/21/02 09:39 AM
M&M,

You may rest assured that it does not include SP.

Although not the prime reason, a major factor nonetheless is that our individual parole board stipulations forbid our being within 25 miles of one another. True. Really true. Is kinda of a scary thought though isn't it?

Sorry we'll miss you this time. I'll bury a bottle of rum for ya, and leave the map with Ernie. Yup, sure. You can count on it. Quit yer grinning, you'll see. Who said delusionary?

CC

#142509 03/21/02 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
M&M,
I don't think I will be going down there in April after all. If I do go, I will be on a search and destroy mission, and that wouldn't be a good time to meet anyone. I think I should just sit in my back yard and drink panty rippers, listen to JJW, and try to remember that Belize really is a pretty place.
But have a great time!!!!!!!! Don't you want to come back East to visit Zeke's again???

Jane, I emailed you back. Sorry it took so long, I have been in Atlanta on a buying trip. Let me know if you didn't get it.

#142510 03/21/02 11:19 AM
Mary that dinner thing reminds the Ol'Zekester of his first date with the very fortunate soon to be Mrs. Zeke.....

The Zekester was a very poor college student who picked up his date at her parents home. I had scraped together every cent I had to take her to a fancy restaurant. To my dismay, Ms. Zekette ordered almost everything expensive on the menu. Appetizers, lobster, champagne. . .the works. This should have given me enough of a clue to not marry her.

Finally I had the balls enough to ask her, "Does your Mother feed you like this at home?"

"No," she said, "but my Mother's not looking to get laid."

These endearing words made me realize that she was soon to become the extremely lucky Mrs. Zeke.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#142511 03/21/02 12:50 PM
ibanole,

Yikes! I imagine this has something to do with your post on the "other" board. Was this shop towards the south end of Front Street? SWMBO knows all the names and locations, I'm lucky to remember which direction Coral Bay is. There was a "new" shop that she has become VERY fond of on the west side of Front Street, not far from the school. VERY FOND of it. This may be good news for me.

CC

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.