I can relate. Funny. I lived in Austin, Texas when my kids were small.... Did I write this???? LOL
Can I add to the list?
1. Pea gravel in the ear canal causes temporary deafness.
2. Best way to get rid of dirty socks is to flush them. Best way to find them? Call roto rooter for the backed up toilet.
3. The toilet is the perfect sized bathtub for Teddy.
4. The poop you scooped in the yard, that you thought belonged to the dog??? Guess again.
5. Remember the puke the girl spewed on the Exorcist all those years ago??? IT CAN BE DONE!!
6. A 10 month old can rock a crib in frustration to the point of knocking off the casters.
7. According to our then four year old, pet fish like twinkies.
8. It takes exactly 2 minutes to seal off an entire mall for a missing child.
9. Eyelashes DO grow back.
Jane, I'm CERTAIN you have your own to add to this list...... Ahhhhh parenthood....