Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#143196 06/07/02 04:07 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Sounds like A.C. is a couples' paradise. Any stray, single (vaguely normal) men who need a dive buddy, June 26-July 4? Horns and Hunchbacks need not apply...

cbs
Hey SSF,

No its just not for couples. There are single men there too. I met one just merely riding my bike into town (he was in a golf cart). We exhanged looks, and next thing you know we were jetsking and having fun fun fun. He turned out to be a fabulous person. We are from different states and have visited each other and keep in touch by e-mail. My advice would is...be friendly, hangout at any bar or even sign up for the dive yourself - you never know who'll be on the boat when they pick you up. He was just what the doctor ordered and helped make my trip to Belize memorable to say the least. Keep an open mind and Good Luck ..

L
L
Hi SSF, If you dive with Aquadives or Barefoot Water sports they'll hook you up with a buddy if you wish. I'm sure most of the outfits down there are the same in that respect. I'm heading down on the 15th and am in the same boat (pun intended). I hadn't even thought of advertising on this board for a female dive buddy for the week.. Might have been a good idea. Hope you have great dives. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I dive in Monterey a lot and I'm sooooo ready for some warm clear water. Have fun.

Hey Lifeisgood4dave, please say a big HI to my favorite snorkeling guide "Enrique" at AquaDive. Just say the old gal, that you have to hold her hand while snorkeling, that had her free diving grandkids with her at Christmas time.

Dare To Deviate
Hey Lifeisgood4Dave - I assume you're talking about Monterey, Calif....if so, we are just up the road from you in San Luis Obispo. We're heading to Belize on June 20 and getting to AC on the 27th. I bet we'll miss you tho if you're going on the 15th.

K
KJ Offline
K
Do you believe in fate???

A neighbor friend met her husband in Belize 10 years ago. They met for the first time on Ambergris, they went to the same small private college in Minnesota, and never met till Ambergris, they now have 3 beautiful children and doing very well.

You just never know!

see texuns thread on about ac. looks like you could have a choice!!!
gay

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks for the pep-talk-- and the tip about Texun! I gave him some encouragement... I would be thrilled to meet some great guy in A.C., but short of that, there's nothing better than doing what you love, which is diving for me... cbs

cbs
S
OP Offline
S
Hey LifeisGood4Dave. Sounds like you'll be gone by the time I get to A.C. - June 26th. maybe we can dive in Monterey some time!
cbs

cbs
L
L
SSF! Unless I catch the "I don't wanna go home" syndrome (and act on it), I will be back enjoying the cold waters of home by the time you get there. I'd love to hook up and dive though when you get back. Where are you from? I live in San Jose. Do you get to Monterey often? This time of year I'm trying to stick to boat diving around here since the vis is so awful for most shore dives. I'm so excited about Belize I'm going bananas.. I plan on taking several hundred photos while I'm there. This Saturday at 6:30 am I'm on a plane... YEEEEHAAAWWWW ps.. I have no horns or hunches.. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by lifeisgood4dave (edited 06-10-2002).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.