Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
22 days and I will be there. Kilimanjarowanker. . .where are you? Not stuck in a cube here, but running all around California like a mad woman putting out fires on the job. Be careful what you wish for!

K
OP Offline
K
Huh...Robert, think we can plan a "virtual" group sneak attack on said Ungrateful Bastard? I can rush him; he'll become hopelessly stuck to my thick layer of virtual Deet & then I'll phie on him with my virtual "6 pm after a long day at BC's" breath! He's mine...and he's goin' down!!! (You grab the beer!)

Yunno, bambin-these May/June borders got me REALLY scared! I think the Nov Borders need to plan an emergency trip TONIGHT with a supreme liquor hoarding objective!!! (giggling...or maybe we could take all the bottles and bury them on the beach for later retrieval...kinda like a REALLY GOOD Easter egg hunt for the really bad Nov boarders...)

KWIBMF-oh, golly!!! You're upside is yuv got some hills and trees...and d*mn good music around you. I'm with payphones/Internet kiosks/WLAN with VZ DFW...and today is a "new names in org boxes" day for us. Merger was announced 3 days after I started--(with luck) I will have my 5th job title in under 4 yrs here by this afternoon!!!! (Though I do anyway, I have no real reason to whine...they try to take pretty good care of us.)

HEY WAIT !!! If I'm not boxed, I COULD JOIN THE APRIL/MAY BOARDERS !!!! I've been lookin' at this ALL wrong!!! It's stinkin' win-win after all!!!! ;-)

To our very own Sweet, sweetJane: don't you worry a bit, darlin'! We all gotcha covered! Hey, yunno, if that travel plan doesn't get finalized in a hurry, I think I know some Nov boarders who will keep a bar stool swept off for 'ya!!!

K.

M
M
CUBICLE SUMBICLE,
I'm stuck in a classroom with 32 eighth graders, talk about needing a vacation!!!! June 10th in AC, I can't wait

J
J
Hey Becky, I'm right across the parking garage and el tracks at Adams and Franklin. If you're on the east side of ST, we could probably wave to each other. Spent 10 days in SP this February and am already planning the next trip. Great weather today...finally!

K
OP Offline
K
Becky & Jack-A-Roe:

Heading your way (beautiful downtown Wauconda--home of the Stay-Puff Marshmellow Man) tonight! It's gonna be a 4-day Malnatti's/Demon Dogs/anything Greek & Polish not bolted down kinda weekend...

So glad the weather's clearing!

K.

(Gawd, it must be painful being at work and so near the lake in Spring!)

J
J
Sailboat gets wet again next Saturday and then it's racing 3-4 days a week beginning mid-May until October. Think I'm going to see enough of the lake!

Have fun chowin' down. Pirougi souvlaki sandwich? Sounds good to me!

larry i will be in cayo on the 8th, san pedro on the 11th.

maybe see you there!

M
M
Sweet Jane, Sounds good, I'll be the guy with the aura of relief on my face. Larry

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.