Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My new husband & I will be at JE 6/10-6/17 just wondering who will be there then, maybe we can schedule a cave tube or something, I know Mountain Larry will be there, hope to put some faces w/the names!

i will be in san pedro 6/11-16th. my hubby is not a social guy, unless that "social" translates into "getting really drunk". we will be way down south at caribe island.

otherwise, maybe i'll see ya there. we are not interested in cave tubing this trip for 3 reasons: we will be coming from 3 nights in cayo, i have my little ones this time 5 & 7, and the two fun guys i am with are both having back problems. getting old sucks!

oh, nearly forgot, i stayed at JE 8/00.

M
M
Paluxy,
How does the 14th sound for the cave tubing trip? That way I can still hit the Chicken drop at the Pier Lounge, I heard that's a hoot. P.S. We are staying at the Seven Seas

Sweet Jane, I can relate to your husbands view of "Socializing" I have a hunch that I'll probably do that a time or two as well.

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Sweetjane: Lookforward to bumping into u, any input on JE would be appreciated! C U there.

ML: the chicken drop is a must i'm glad u thought of that cause i didn't put 2 & 2 together! the 14th would be great! send me details. [email protected]. PS i tried to e-mail u the other day but i must have had a typo, it was returned [Linked Image] let me know!

[This message has been edited by paluxy (edited 04-25-2002).]

S
S
Hi Gela, Larry and Paluxy,

If you all pick a day between the 11th and 15th we can confirm a trip for you and everyone would get to meet.
E-mail me at [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rebecca

rdb Offline
My wife and I will be there 6/12 - 6/20, staying at the Seven Seas. Not planning on cave-tubing this trip but if someone is interested in fishing, let me know.

I asked my wife where she wanted to go for a 25th wedding aniversary trip and I gave her a bunch of options. I was pleasantly surprised she said SP since we had just gotten back a couple of months ago. But ya'all know how that bug affects people.....

N
N
Boyfriend and I will be there 6/10-6/18, staying at Mata Rocks. We haven't planned any activities yet, probably just going to "wing it" (kind a bad reference to the chicken drop). This is our first trip so I didn't want to plan too much in advance.

Looking forward to meeting some of you folks, I feel like I know some of you already!

Paluxy - where is Paluxy?

rdb - my Mom's family is from your neck of the woods, Wappingers Falls

and Mountain Larry, my brother lives in Evergreen, CO - not exactly in your neighborhood, but not too far!

[This message has been edited by NJgirl (edited 04-25-2002).]

J
J
close to Dinosaur Valley State Park.
Is that right? Paluxy.

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
rdb, yes i'm a go getter!! i want to fish as well as cave tube!!! bring it on! Looks like we have a tentative 6/14 tubing adventure w.ML already in the works & we must make the chicken drop on the 13th but other than that we are open. We are staying at JE.

NJgirl, Mata Rocks, if I am not mistaken, is up at the North end by us! Look forward to meeting u 2! Jonathan is right on the money (he didn't sleep during geography class!) We are about two miles from Dinasour Valley State Park. Where u ask is that? Texas yeeha & howdy partner! about sixty miles south of Ft. Worth. I'm in the middle of nowhere & love it!

Jonathan-Book um Dano! I feel like a trader cause u caught me snoopin around:0 u know they always say u should stick w/ur gut feeling & my gut was JE. Thx for all ur help, are u going to SP anytime soon?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.