Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
J
J
making plans now to arrive just before you.
Sounds like I'll need to help Como (bartender) stock and prepare "The Smiling Toucan"

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Yeah, cant wait i'll have to post a count-down. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Edit.....what is The Smiling Toucan? I have a feeling it is pretty toxic!

[This message has been edited by paluxy (edited 04-25-2002).]

rdb Offline
It looks like the chicken drop on the 13th will be a good time for folks to meet. It is an experience..........

We'll get there for the first or second drop.

NJGirl, yes, the village of Wapp Falls is a couple miles from my house.

Paluxy, I usually arrange for fishing guides before I head down. If you are interested, drop me a note at [email protected].

Bob

the smiling toucan is the name of the bar at JE. make sure u let me know how u trip goes.

[This message has been edited by mommy82974 (edited 04-25-2002).]

yes, i have never been to the chicken drop but wanted to take my kids this time. i may leave mr. boring behind, but i will maybe see ya at the pier lounge first. jim should be expecting us [Linked Image]

hey jonathan, you going back down too?? you know, my sis finally DID get me that signed brooke burke playboy!! maybe i'll see ya there, in town.

M
M
Hey, YOO HOO, looking forward to meeting you all at the chicken drop, or sooner. I will write to Seaduced and have them plan on us the 14th (hope my hangovers not too bad) Does that sound alright with all of you cave tubers?

rdb, We certainly would like to go fishing sometime as well. We will be at the Seven Seas from June 10- 17. The only days we have planned so far are the tubing on the 14th and the chicken the evening of the 13th. please let us know about fishing. We haven't done a whole lot of research into that yet, but would like to give it a shot if possible.
ML
p.s. Did I mention YOO HOO!!!!!
Only 46 more days!!!!!!!!!!!
Then on to our own adventure that someone else can read about while at work.

is catagory 7 still playing fido's on wednesdays?? that would be a good stop after.

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
We're there!

jonathan, como & i share a birthday, down to the year. we are EXACTLY the same age. i wonder if he'd remember his "twin soul mate"...the short white jewish one!

any answer on catagory 7 ??

J
J
Jane- Como say....

"You bettah cahm ovah and sees meah"

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.