Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#143891 05/08/02 06:02 PM
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi silk -- It's me again. The drowned rat who visited you last December. [Linked Image]
Since you are actually "down there" I am addressing this question to you. I would appreciate your advice.

We would like to buy a safe for our house on AC. I have been told that they are available several places in Belize City. Do you have any information as to where that might be? And how I could contact them? We would like to have it, and install it when we are down there the last week of May. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
L
L
Hi, Saw your message and you can get a safe from Wayne Castleberry. He has the moneyexchange at the Spindrift Hotel. Tell him R.B. and Judy sent you.

R.B. Mernitz
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Judy,
Does he have them on hand so that we can just go buy one when we are there? If it must be pre-ordered, can we contact him at the Spindrift, or ???

Thanks a bunch!

K

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
hey kath...if this doesn't pan out, you can reach silk at her email, it is linked to her website at caribbeancolors.com .

i emailed her the other day about something and she responded very quickly.

KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Jane. Will do.

KC Offline OP
OP Offline
hmmmm. tried www.caribbeancolors.com

Nice, but not silk's stuff.

What did I do wrong?

check your email.

sorry, must have missed something in silk's url. funny thing is, i've seen that other site before too.

KC & Sweet Jane, That "other" website was ME! MY work! I just happened upon THAT "domain" name FIRST. I aspire to somday reach HER talents!
I'll be in S.P. 5/26 thru 6/2. Diving & painting!

KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Barry,
I love your work! Maybe I can afford one someday. They are at The Belizean Arts store, aren't they?

I read on another post that you are going to be there the same time as us! Bringing any art with you? [Linked Image] Where ya stayin?

Kathy

yes! i remember you now!

will miss you both...i get there 6/11.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.