Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144466 07/10/02 07:42 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Hi - Going on a honeymoon in October. Has anyone stayed at Casa Azul? How about White Sands Cove? I Appreciate your response!!
Thanks sweetJane for yours..

S
S
A very biased opinion of Casa Azul for you: It is an incredibly comfortable simple house on arguably one of the nicest stretches of beach on the island. If you are looking for a place where you can RELAX, cook your own meals, lounge in a hammock under a palapa and lose track of time, it is perfect (where as if you want to go out to bars every night, it is not.) Mata Chica is next door, which is very convenient for those times when you don't feel like cooking or fixing your own drink. Take a look at http://www.casaazulbelize.com for comments by guests who have stayed there recently. We have stayed at some hotels on AC and (for us at least) it was much nicer having a "house" as opposed to a room... We enjoyed Casa Azul so much, that when the previous owners moved out of the country we purchased it.

J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Jeff - Just to clarify - by my question "any good?", I was trying to get the readers attention so I could get a comment. It was not a negative reflection on Casa Azul at all. My previous message just got no responses. Naturally, we want our honeymoon to be special and we are looking for a quiet, romantic place. We have never been to Belize, though Mexico a few times. We were going to the "Mayan Rivera" in Mexico until I showed Jean the Belize pictures on the web. Casa Azul is our favorite, I guess I'm being overly cautious huh? She is 42 and I'm 52 - we just want to have a special time together, cook, go out a bit for dinner, snorkel, walk on the beach, etc. Thanks for your comments, Jim

S
S
...did not take yor post/question in a negative way at ALL. Feel free to e-mail me directly if you want any more information on Casa Azul or if you would like to see some additional pics. Vivian and I were just down there last month for a honeymoon of our own... we were married in the front yard and had a nice reception afterwards under the palapa in the front yard!!! 'hope whatever you decide you have a very special honeymoon!!!!

Jeff

[email protected]

did you chack out kc's house? it looks really gorgeous, i i can tell you she keeps it nice.

hey kc...what is the link??

KC Offline
Hi Jane -- It sounds like this couple has done their research on the lodging page, and that Casa Azul will fit their needs. Thanks for asking, though!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 183 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.