Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CMNate Offline OP
OP Offline
C
O.K. I'm ready now. I have my flight all booked. I'll arrive in San Pedro on the 9th. I'll be staying at Banana Beach. I believe Jackie will be there on the 10th and Kayla there before me. Is that correct?
Maybe dinner and drinks on the 10th? I fly out on the 12th. I haven't seen any posts from any others, but then again there are the locals (of which I know none). So let's make plans and do this (if you want to).
Let me know,

Nate

O
O
Sounds okay with me, but I do not want to hold anyone up. I think that I should be there by 5 no later than 6,if the plane is late and I have to take the ferry-yuk, long story, but Saturday is kinda a bad day for me. I gotta go visiting for a while after I unpack and shower. Sunday would be much better if dinner is involved, but we could meet for drinks later in the evening on Saturday.
Jackie

C
CMNate Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Sunday will be fine. My nights are pretty much open. I can't remember who said that they would be there during that time. Have you made contact with anyone else?

Nate

E
E
Hey Nate

I will be there from the 1st through the 18th. Jackies idea about Sunday sounds good, or even Sat for drinks. Let us know as the time approaches. By the way, where do you live in Ca? And only two days in SP?????

Hate to make everyone else jealous, but only 9 days and I will be in SP!!! YEAH! (Should never have left in the first place!)

C
CMNate Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I live on the East side of the SF Bay (Tri-Valley area). Almost 3 days! I know it's short, but I felt I needed to check out the place ASAP (and I really don't have any vacation left). So it was either go now or wait until Nov. Plus, I wanted to check things out when it is not so crowded (I might want to hang around for longer periods in the future). [Linked Image]
Nate

O
O
Nate,
So are you taking the bus or a you just planes the whole way? I do not think anyone else is going to be there or if they are they are not answering us. Well when you get there go next door to Mata Rocks and have a Mata Colada, betcha cant have just one.
Jackie

C
CMNate Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'll fly to Cancun and take the bus down from there. I'll fly over to SP from Corozal once I cross the border. I think I might try to get someone (charter a boat) to take me up the island coast Sat. morning so I can see the shoreline (I need to take pictures). I'll probably also rent a bike and try to ride as far as I can (or until I tire) up the island roads. I should have a lot of pictures.

Nate

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.