Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#146142 11/08/02 10:12 AM
OP Offline
knowing that i am missing belize incredibly bad these days, (plans for trip fell through) my boss took me to a surprise eek place for a birthday lunch this week to have belizian chicken. all points bulletin for people in the houston area - the red onion on kirby. there is also a location on 290. there are many south american & caribbean dishes on the menu and i will go back again. it wasn't a trip to ac but it sure did make my day. nice to have a good boss.
gay cool

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
jurk chicken ....no doubt

This is good to know!!! Never been to the Red Onion, but I know just where it is. We have family in Houston, so when we visit over the holidays I will DEINATELY add a trip there to our itinerary... TAHNKS!!!! laugh (Wish there was one in Corpus)
Debbie

OP Offline
debbie, do you have a houston trip planned? i know you probably only have one trip on your mind right now. i have wanted to email you for a long time. (got your addy from janie) we can do lunch :rolleyes: between laporte and bay city. i wanted to know if your hubby remembered my niece jeanette. she worked for the german turtle lady on padre island. what a job.
gay

Gay,
We've both met the German turtle lady!!! She is so cool. I'll have to ask about your niece. I'm not sure yet when we will be in Houston. I might be having surgery around Christmas, so it's hard to make definate plans at this point. We don't live in Bay City anymore. We're now in Corpus Christi. We moved here at Thanksgiving last year. It's an awesome city. We really like it. My husband goes to Houston a lot on business. Wish I could drive there with him one day...... I'd LOVE to meet you for lunch at the Red Onion.... Do you ever get down to Corpus? Email me. [email protected]

Gay,

Do they have rice and beans too or is it just stewed chicken? I'm in Houston too. I'll have to check it out. Sounds yummy!

OP Offline
well believe it or not eek the belizian chicken was not stewed chicken with rice and beans. i know, i know, i was also taken by that. it was chicken breast with a pineapple topping. ok houstonians & texans, should be have an ac board dinner? i'm in. cool
gay

Sounds fun..... there are a LOT of Texans on this board..... The gathering would be awesome if it came to pass......
Debbie

Hey Debbie, we visited your Texas Sea Aquarium in Corpus Christi last month, fantastic!!!!
Got to pet small rays and nurse sharks there.
The big tropical tank, has a walkway to walk into the tank, with glass surrounding you of 180 degrees, feels like you are in the tank with all those beautiful tropical fish. Just alittle reminder of snorkeling the Carribean.

Dare To Deviate
E
E
Gay, are you playing off my handle(see first entry)? For shame! wink

OP Offline
does this mean that immamissin and uramissin too??? OMG i should go back to cafinated coffee huh??? :rolleyes:
gay

E
E
Try scotch! wink

I'm in for dinner too.

OP Offline
km, where is home for you?
gay

thought you'd just slip it in, gay??? and maybe i wouldnt see it??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!

OP Offline
thx janie girl, i had a wonderful day complete with a chocolate cheesecake! good thing david knows where to shop! cool
gay

Gay,

I'm in Houston, west of the Galleria.

Chloe!!!
So glad you enjoyed the aquarium!! It is one of the nicest one's I've been to... My young niece and nephew are coming for Thanksgiving and that's at the top of our "to do" list while they're here.... Next time you're in Corpus, CALL ME!!!! I'll meet you for lunch or coffee. My treat. hugs....
Debbie

Hi Debbie, Oh yes the aquarium is the best.
Sorry we could not call you while in Corpus, we were on Hubby time. But next time.
My kids do beach to bay run every year in Corpus, so next I will tag along. wink

Dare To Deviate
T
Tom Offline
T
Gee, if ya'll get together for a party don't forget to invite the Mascot for San Pedro Town, that would be "Tuki Tuki" the multi-colored tucan bird. She is in your area. Contact through [email protected] or this chat site. The Bird is always up for a party especially with anything connected to Belize.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hold on there tom.... i think you've made a mistake....

''Paizanno'' is the onli mascot inna s.p. that i know of....

JJEJE

Wow, I wondered if Piasano's name was ever going to reappear ! What is he doing or not doing?
He was such a popular person on this board for so long.
Did his autograph pen run outta ink??
wink

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i think i herd he traded it for a 'coke'

OP Offline
hey tom from stinkadena wink , where do you live work and play. david's business is in pasadena on south ave and has been for maybe 30 years. we live in laporte.
gay

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.