Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SusieQ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Was down on the island the last two weeks and one of my highlights was listening to the music of Pineapple Willie with my feet planted in the sand. The people there were great, sun was shining, and food was excellent. Try it, you'll like it!!!

Pineapple Willie is a real high energy performer.
Very entertaining.

Dare To Deviate
Last time we were on the Island Skinny was pretty sick... ill that is. wink Anywho Pineapple Willie was a sittin in and O.M.G., is it his vibrato or what!?
lol We had a great time as well!

G
G
Now I know who stole my name----I am really a Susie Q (last name even starts with a Q). I tried using that name when I initially logged on but you obviously stole it! Just curious--nickname or really your name? LOL

L
L
SuzieQ: I discovered Crazy Canucks last May. A fun bar - Don, Carol and bartender Rick are great and they make a lethal rum punch. They had a local band playing on Monday nights, which was pretty good too.

yat Offline
Sunday at Crazy Canucks is a great time...good food, good music, good company even if you don't play horseshoes.

S
SusieQ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
govikes: Just saw your message. Sorry I stole your name. My real name is Sue, but friends sometimes call me SusieQ. I like having an alias on the island, especially when drinking too many rum punches at Crazy Canucks!!

K
K
SuzieQ
Are you going to be on the island for Christmas or New Year's? Sure hope so. We can't wait to see Mr.& Mrs.Pineapple Willy. Christmas dinner at our house.
Kathy

A
A
OMG!! I went to Crazy Canucks this week and saw Pineapple Wille. Guess What?! His drummer is Daniel Van Patten, from my favorite 80's band, BERLIN!!! Really neat to meet him.

Andyman
WOW! from Berlin! I love them!

there are some amazingly incredible musicians on the island...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.