Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#146771 12/14/02 04:17 AM
L
Lady D Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Last evenin another queen and I along with a Wannabe went to our favorite waterin hole to celebrate there getting a new palapus and in celebration, I took along my tiara in a bag. When the owner, who is a big time wannabe, wasn't looking, I silently place it on my head and was sitting there in all my queenly glory and when she saw me, she just about popped a cork. She got so riled up that she made a nasty remark about another queen that lives far south to the fact that she didn't know why she was on the executive committee because she had NO leadership skills! We were of course agasp at this remark and said on my Goddess, she has lost it! So we had to both turn thumbs down and decided right then and there that she is now a wannabe wannabe and may never actually make it back to just being a wannabe.

E
E
I was wondering where the QUEENS were and what they were up to. (your log on time is also noted). laugh

E
E
Where are the other Queens...... Super Spud wants to know.

If I were guessing, I would say, they are dancing at the Hideaway!!(without us)My spud stud wanna be said hello, and hurry back down!! laugh laugh

Hay,
Just checking in...nothing as exciting as dancing I assure you. Was actually editing some chapters for the boook. Thank you Super Spud for your concern. Always good for royalty to have someone watch their backs....

L
L
That's right we are frantically trying to get out a chapter before NEw Year's eve. "Outfits to Pass Out In". The Queen's have been known to make sand angels on that night, and many of the Princesses have noted how stylish we look in that position. Problem is we have to be ever vigilant now that Elbert has the defibrillator thingy, damn that thing hurts. Why the other day one of our really voluputous Queens was taking the air in front of Ramons and Zap!! Now she's sporting an inverted cup. Elbert see a hooter in the sand and that boy just springs into action.

R.B. Mernitz
well who would`nt want to spring into action everytime you see hooters in the sand?

L
L
Skullyboy, we just love that name! When you get to San Pedro, you just stop by our favorite watering hole and we'll give you a big ol kiss on the lips. You can also pick up an genuwine autographed copy of our guide to third world chic.An hunny if you want to see hooters pick up our parade schedule for the year.

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
I am very nervous, and all of you should be also. The QUEENS have been too quite the last couple of day. They are up to some kind of dastardly deeds. eek eek eek

Lovey you just need to let me know witch is your favorite watering hole and shug i`d love a big ol kiss from one of the San Pedro Queens

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.