Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#147084 12/28/02 08:17 PM
Oddly, several of our neighbors have lost loved ones in the past few years.

Marty, that 'dog' part meant something to me as I read it. They all have purchased dogs! Now, I don't mean it to be funny but, it has a catch.

There is also comfort in dogs/men. ( I guess ) but the ladies have purchased female dogs. Hm.... smile

#147085 12/28/02 08:30 PM
Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, SwwetJane, since it sounds like this might work, how 'bout this: post photos of ourselves dressed up for our avatars for NYE.....it's not hard to do. And then, you can wear your beaded dress, and so can I!!!!!! cool

Grace DeVita
#147086 12/28/02 08:33 PM
Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
One more thought,.....if you can find sand, or a hot tub...pleeeease don't lord it over those of us that can't...... :p

Grace DeVita
#147087 12/28/02 10:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Oh you guys, I feel left out!!!!
I want to get all dressed up too frown . But I'll be in Belize with Butch and he doesn't want to go out and celebrate with me. So, either I'll be watching the ball drop in Times Square, or already asleep. Ya'll have one for me, and just remember, it isn't always better in Belize.

I hope you all have a very happy and safe New Years, and a peaceful 2003. You (and you know who you are) have helped me through another year... what would I do without my forever friends? Marty, you are the best for bringing this group together!!!! smile

PS: Jane, you go kick some a$$ in that slinky black dress!!! Love ya!! wink

#147088 12/29/02 12:29 AM
I have Belizean sand here at my house. It's from our land, I keep it here to celebrate when I can't be there. laugh
I'll bring it out for NY Eve.
wink
ibanole, you will be with us, tune in for the 12 o'clock fun. Toast with us. Dress up for it anyway. This should be fun.
We can toast Jane out "kickin" too.

Surprises are ahead, hopefully.
wink

#147089 12/29/02 12:34 AM
Hey Jane,
Sounds like we are walking a very similar path. Chin up girlfriend! Go knock 'em dead at the country club thing! I remember a ways back you mentioned that you are a deadhead. Did you see any of the Other Ones shows? THE BOYS ARE BACK!! They sound awesome!!! If you get a chance it'll do ya good to go boogie to some good ol tunes :-)Anyways I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that others are going thru the same thing, hell my now ex is such a piece of shit the judge gave me a 2 yr protective order and wont grant anything other than supervised visitation with our son for him and he REFUSED twice!!!!! Good Riddence I say! Well Ive probably said enough. Email me if you'd like [email protected]. See ya!

#147090 12/29/02 02:24 AM
wow!you remembered i used to be a total deadhead. saw them like 20 times before i was 19. i knew every pre-1981 tune they did. HOWEVER, f does not like the dead in any way, and i hardly listen for the past 18 years. he took all the fun out of it.

however, a friend recently took me to see a band called the machine, they do pink floyd covers. very good too. i dont get to see shows much. mr happy cant stay awake thru them.

to the rest of you, all those sentiments right back at you.

#147091 12/29/02 03:03 AM
ok I'll be here too...we celebrate at home too. and jane my grama also told me...men are like daag gial. lol..anyway Grace if we take pic for our new avatars can we put them up oursef, or do we have to bother Marty to put them up for us?

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
#147092 12/29/02 09:08 AM
Jane,
My ex sig. other hates the Dead too. I very rarely listened to any of "my" music over the past 10 years. Do you have any of your old tapes? Let me know cause I'll be happy to send you copies of what I have. Now its homemade CD's. Its still there for ya! Never again will I let someone else make me feel bad or inadequete over something I love. Never again. Geez, if it wasnt for my Dead experiences I wouldnt be the person I am today nor would I have done some of the things I have done. I know I would never have been exposed to having my babies at home (had 2 at home) if it wasnt for them and the wonderful gentle folks I met while "on tour". Another thing thats come back to me very recently is my own personal music. I picked up my guitar again after laying it down for most of 10 years. He just sucked the joy of playing right out of me. Thats come back with a vengence laugh I have no problem tooting my own horn here--Im pretty good. I love to sing. I need to get a hard shell case for my guitar cause when I do finally get to travel to Belize (and I Belize it will happen for me), I want to sit on the beach and play and sing. Theres no way Im leaving my guitar behind. Anyway...Im pretty sure that with the success of this past Other Ones tour that they will be touring again in the spring. Im telling ya girl they are kicking ass musically!! Cant wait for the next tour!

Joneane

#147093 12/29/02 09:08 AM
KBG Offline
Capt Marty
I am actually going to be on SP for New Years eve and plan to take some digital photos, is there a way to directly attach some of them to a message to be shared to all on the board or do I have to have some kind of other site???
Happy New Year to all. laugh laugh laugh

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.