Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
#148711 03/08/03 06:21 PM
O
O
Yes,I arrive on the 5th. I cannot change my reservations frown , I tried and it would just cost way to much. Next time I am waiting!!! I always do this, this is the third time, twice I changed on the way back.
Well looking forward to meeting everyone,I hope I do not miss alot of you!!! If so there is always later in the year or next!!!

Jackie

#148712 03/08/03 07:11 PM
Jackie, don't you worry your pretty little head. I've got a feeling you would have a great time no matter who is there. I'm so envious, you've got a lot more time there than I do. Hopefully, our paths will cross, and if not in May, I'm sure some other time.

#148713 03/08/03 07:28 PM
O
O
I am not worried Becky, I just wanted to stay longer and I could get the time off work, I think. I know that I will have a great time, I dont care if I lay in a lounge chair for 2 weeks straight, I will just be there. I am sure all of our paths will cross, one day, at our second home. I think I just missed you at Christmas also.
Oh well!!! May just cannot get here soon enought for me.
Jackie

#148714 03/09/03 12:03 AM
If we don't have a "specific time/date to meet....those of you who have never met us..Rick has a "bum" left eye and wear's a black patch over it for medical reasons......no cornea, hoping reatna will keep where it is......he also has a tattoo of a toucan on his left shoulder. There's pics of us here somewhere??!! We'll be all over AC....and plan on doing an inland trip or 2 this visit!! Damn, life is just too grand!!!! Belize next month then the Ac lover's party at Lake Conroe!!! I'm feelong especially blessed right now!!! C.......can we organize plans to meet at El Divino one night when the most of us is there???? Or ya'll can look up Rick and I at the Holiday Hotel/bar... :p :p

#148715 03/11/03 12:23 AM
Hey Rickcheri, I'm really looking forward to meeting you both. I was at the holiday on my last trip down and we had quite an interesting conversation. They mentioned that you both were great. We also got into a discussion about first class PEE. When you get there, ask them what I'm talking about, we were all laughing so hard I literally fell off the bar stool. I think actually get to meet you both since I normally bother the people at the Crazy Canucks and then mosey up the road to see whose at the Holiday. I'll look for you both this trip. Everybody else, looking forward to meeting you and coming back with tales to tell. :rolleyes:

#148716 03/11/03 08:43 AM
OK..here's the final plan for Scott and I.
Arrive the 20th..staying at Holiday's...If anyone is an early riser I'll be on the deck at sunrise on the 21st.
We move to Aquamarina...(if they respond) on the 28th...otherwise we stay at Holiday the entire time. I'm not broken up about that.
I am ready to go now...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
#148717 03/11/03 11:02 AM
M2B Offline
Gosh, I have been so busy this is the first I have a chance to get back to the board! I want to thank everyone that gave me information in my posts earlier, you all are GREAT!

The 4 of us will be in AC on April 29-May 6th. We'll be staying at Casa Teresita, and look forward to doing a bit of partying!

I'll definately keep a closer eye on the board and hope we get the chance to meet some of you!

M2B

#148718 03/11/03 12:15 PM
M2B Offline
Originally posted by KathyA:
Axeman, what kind of stuff is good to take for the kids?
Kathy.... Here is a wonderful site for small items to take along, www.oriental.com it is also a great resource for teachers that teach the younger grades. Most all of their items are priced by the dozen and in some cases even larger quantities. For example you can get 6 dozen foam glider planes for 7.95, sure can't beat that! They carry tons of different items for toys to pencils, all of which are pretty good quality. I shop there quite a bit for the kids and grandkids!

Hope this helps! smile Is it MAY yet?
M2B

#148719 03/11/03 10:02 PM
Becky......I can only imagine, at this point!!!??? Been at Holiday many many times...good thing they don't have cameras!!! Axe-no posting of pics without my permission!!! This is going to be one fantastic trip....and I think that Rick and I should do a cookout for everyone at our place!! The inside is not done, but you can pee in the jungle behind it, and we'll cook over an open fire!!! There's that word again...pee!!?? hhmmmmm-which night???? Friday night would be good!!! Barefoot-come play "acupello" (SP?) There's only been 2, maybe 3, trips out of eleven, that we haven't done some kind of fund raising benefit for something!!! We're due one!!!! Suggestions welcome.........or we'll do one for ourselves this time!!! A "Get Rick And Cheri to Belize fundraiser!!! Hey-all we need in the house is plumbing!!!! And furniture and.....lol.....Becky-who told you this "PEE" story???? Angel?? Chris??? One of the "rasta" guys??? When nature calls....... :p :p C

#148720 03/11/03 10:12 PM
Axe-if I'm not up....wake me!!! Last 2 trips missed EVERY sunrise.......Rick sleeps late most days....I get up around 6:30-7am....or earlier. We should try the caramaran thing!!! Or HillyBoo will take us out!! And a night time boat ride under the stars is a MUST!!!!! We can take 8-10 people w/HillyBoo!!! Counting us....6-8.... ya know what...i just remebered i was going on a cruise this friday!!! FUNNY...talking about AC..i forgot. Never been on a "ship"......don't like big places....C

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 146 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.