Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#148761 02/16/03 01:35 AM
NYgal Offline OP
OP Offline
Darn, why did I just think of this? frown

ummmmmmmm -- cuz u were hungry?? ( juts polished off a 2 lb Maine lobstah wink laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Oh NYgal, why did you have to remind me? frown

Whatever shall I eat now? I guess Papi's pork chops and Jambel's pork chops and Ambergris Delight's chicken.

Maybe I'll go to the Jade Garden one night for a treat.

It just doesn't seem right somehow, not to be able to eat lobster every other day while in San Pedro.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

O
O
I totally forgot about lobster season ending frown when I made my reservations, gee, I guess its the rodesio at El Divino and lasagna at Casa Picasso for 2 weeks.
Jackie

Yes lobster season.. smile The trip this year was the longest time I have been on the island during lobster season.. Purposely planned it that way this time. I loved it!! I had lobster omelet, lobster salad, lobster & steak, lobster & shrimp ceviche and of course lobster tails. :p Now I still dream about the lobster lasagna that I had on Caye Caulker last year but wasn't able to repeat the treat this year. My sister on the other hand, had her fair share of shrimp dishes. It got so that the places we visited could almost say.. "the usual?" --- lobster for me, shrimp for her.
Yes it pays to plan your trip during lobster season BUT hey, I would not pass up a trip to San Pedro just because it wasn't lobster season!! Only back two days and already in withdrawal.. dreaming of the next trip.
Cheers Gail

OH MAN !! THAT REALLY SUCKS !!

Don't get there for another 63 Days, Guess no Lobster for me [Linked Image]

ouch, that hurts mad

Maybe it's just who ya know????? Surely we could find someone who can get us atleast one lobster dinner while there???? Someone???Anyone?? Can we go get our own??? Guess that would be illegal during "off season"??? Go to CC for "Conch Fritters!!and go to AC twice!!!! One for Conch, one for Lobster seasons.....C

NYgal Offline OP
OP Offline
Cheri, no no no.......steer clear of trying. It's illegal.

Maybe some don't care, but Hattiville is full right now, as always. I can't come haul your butt outta there, it frightens me just driving past that place. laugh

Conch, yummy........ smile

M
M
Yes...its over. I had two days of lobster at Jambel Jerk, and must say, it was the best I ever had on AC. Didn't let them put the curry on it though, I like it plain. Speaking of Jambel Jerk, try their shrimp or chicken coconut curry. Yum! Also, and I'm not into sweets but I love their key lime pie. Through exhaustive research for 19 days, I can assure you, theirs is the best. Ambergris Delights for fried fish. Paradise Resort on the days they have it is better, but that's catch-as-catch can. Miss all the good things. Marie

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.